Guess who's back in the garage...with a a Powermill!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Man, your arms have got to be ripped for as hard and fast as you can hit the bag. I've been hitting on the Powermill for a couple months now, and it seems to just get smoother and smoother. I hit on a board with the Watkins ball hook last weekend, and it felt slow and inconsistent, now that I'm spoiled by the Powermill. It's amazing how you can whip up on those big bags like that, great vid!

Comment

• Heppsan
      • Jan 2011

glad you came back into the garage again!!

Nice video and good speed you got in your fists!! Great job!

How much do he want for one of those swivels?

Comment

• deano
        Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

your always on the improve metal, hope you can get your skills down to NJ this year, great lighting in your clips now too.

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
          Man, your arms have got to be ripped for as hard and fast as you can hit the bag. I've been hitting on the Powermill for a couple months now, and it seems to just get smoother and smoother. I hit on a board with the Watkins ball hook last weekend, and it felt slow and inconsistent, now that I'm spoiled by the Powermill. It's amazing how you can whip up on those big bags like that, great vid!
          Thanks man! I tell you what, my arms are screaming after about a minute of hitting at that pace! It's definitely a test of stamina. I gottaimprove on it of course. I'm spoiled now. The Powermill is gonna be attached to my board for a good while! No sign of me changing just yet!

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
          glad you came back into the garage again!!

Nice video and good speed you got in your fists!! Great job!

How much do he want for one of those swivels?
          Thank you Heppsan. The video of the workout space is coming to your site as soon as I reorganize the garage.The swivel cost me $45.00 U.S. I'll PM you with a little more info.

Originally posted by deano View Post
          your always on the improve metal, hope you can get your skills down to NJ this year, great lighting in your clips now too.
          Thank you deano! I'm looking forward to some guidance from you on improving my elbow striking in Jersey!

Thanks for checking out my video guys! The feedback really does motivate me to keep improving!
          sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...