Guess who's back in the garage...with a a Powermill!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Guess who's back in the garage...with a a Powermill!!!!

We found the blasted garge door opener.....no thanks to my wife's purse...anyway, I put the Powermill up and took video hitting on it. Verdict: IT RULES!!!!

sigpic
  • pip
    • Apr 2010

Great video Metaldad hands like lighning .I really love my powermill swivel

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by pip View Post
      Great video Metaldad hands like lighning .I really love my powermill swivel
      Thanks Pip. I can't wait to get more time with it.
      sigpic

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

Welcome to Powermill!

Glad to see you got your Powermill MD! Pips right.....Very quick hands combined with alot of power! Thanks for posting
        Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 03-22-2011, 10:32 PM. Reason: spelling
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

lookin good Devil Dog glad to see you back in the Man Cave baggin

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
            Glad to see you got your Powermill MD! Pips right.....Very quick hands combined with alot of power! Thanks for posting
            Thanks for the compliment and you're welcome! This swivel is awesome. It really makes a difference. I don't know if it's because of the weight or what but it definitelyadds to the control of the bag and has awesome speed and rebounding!

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
            lookin good Devil Dog glad to see you back in the Man Cave baggin
            OORAH BROTHER! The man cave is in desperate need of a field day lol!
            sigpic

Comment

• toolboxdiver
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
              OORAH BROTHER! The man cave is in desperate need of a field day lol!
              Yea I know what you mean I did a partial field day last weekend on my Beer and grill man cave going to finish up this weekend.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Damn Patrick! You are Da-Man! You're looking like the Skunkmeister with your speed! Teain'it up my man! That swiv is nice, isn't it? Nice job bro.
                T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• royalewifcheese
                  • Jul 2008

nice bagging, having good equipment makes you want to practice. keep up the good work!

Comment

• metaldad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                    Damn Patrick! You are Da-Man! You're looking like the Skunkmeister with your speed! Teain'it up my man! That swiv is nice, isn't it? Nice job bro.
                    Thanks man! That's sayin' alot! especially since I ain't nowhere near Skunk's level. That swivel hardcore rocks!

Originally posted by royalewifcheese View Post
                    nice bagging, having good equipment makes you want to practice. keep up the good work!
                    Thank you! Yes it does. I'm actually goin' through a withdrawl at this moment.... Would love to get my hands on some of the Title and Cleto Reyes bags and the ProMex bags as well. Also would like to check out The Balazs platfrom. Good equipment really does motivate
                    sigpic

Comment

• jumpcannon
                      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Excellent vid! glad u like! nice hitting as always! Swap the idea of a promex for a fighting sports instead.....i am LUVIN my fighting sports bag! but now that i am on a medium bag kick my favorite is the medium ringside from ralph. Cant go wrong with the cleto! Damn spedbags are costing me too much money! lol
                      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Hey it's a talkie! Nice narration MD. I had to turn the volume down when you started baggin' ...dang! You were giving that Title bag a good beating.

Glad to hear the garage door opener wasn't lost forever

Comment

• Avadia
                          • Nov 2010

Lookin' good, MD!

Comment

• hammer6384
                            • Dec 2010

Great Baggin Bro. Hands are fast and solid. Great video!
                            SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• metaldad
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                              Excellent vid! glad u like! nice hitting as always! Swap the idea of a promex for a fighting sports instead.....i am LUVIN my fighting sports bag! but now that i am on a medium bag kick my favorite is the medium ringside from ralph. Cant go wrong with the cleto! Damn spedbags are costing me too much money! lol
                              Thanks again Ryan for the craftmanship of the swivel and taking the time to make and send it! Once I make a bit more money, I'll start buying more bags, I'll keep the Fighting Sports and Ringside on the list.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              Hey it's a talkie! Nice narration MD. I had to turn the volume down when you started baggin' ...dang! You were giving that Title bag a good beating.

Glad to hear the garage door opener wasn't lost forever
                              Thanks Tim. You know something? That Title bag has been with me since I started bagging four years ago! No cracks. I never put any ointment or leather preserve on it. It has lasted and taken many beatings! Title makes quality stuff!

Originally posted by Avadia View Post
                              Lookin' good, MD!
                              Thanks Avadia

Originally posted by hammer6384 View Post
                              Great Baggin Bro. Hands are fast and solid. Great video!
                              Thanks brother! Now if I can just get the control and endurance down! Practice Prctice Practice!

Thanks everybody for checking out my review of the Powermill Evil Swivel! I'll be posting more videos soon!
                              sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...