• Aug 2010

Thanks!
    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Nice!

Wow! Great setup! A little innovation goes a long way. Looks like it's great for working and tightening up the left and right hooks compared to the DE bag which is better for the jab. I want one!!!!!!! Awesome job. Now I gotta see TBD's in action. Is it pretty simple to make?
      sigpic

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

It's very simple to make ya Just need a place to mount it!

Thanks MD! Mine was simple to make but it's only adjustable because of the CA-2 Speedbag platform it's mounted to. I can take it on and off because it's threaded pipe....so that's a plus, otherwise it would be in the way for speed bagging.

Consecutive hooking on partial revolutions requires some quick reaction and timing to get several solid strikes on target! I love the challenge it presents!

I'm checking out TBD's post again after this. His version of the Spin Bag is definitely Top Notch! He is an incredible fabricator!
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

wow...thats actually pretty neat. looks like a good workout...with a little frustration involved! LOL
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2010

It's quite a challenge and a great work out!

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
            wow...thats actually pretty neat. looks like a good workout...with a little frustration involved! LOL
            Thanks JC! The workout is really good! Those consecutive L/R hooks are very difficult, because it's hard to breath while you're throwing so many punches back to back! I really like this as a change of pace in the workout realm! I like most anything I try though, when it comes to sports and Excerise.

You should give spin bagging a try......You'l' probably like it.

I guess technically I'm a spin baller since I have a soccer ball attached rather than a speed bag. LOL! Maybe we'll call this apparatus the Bonzai Baller! I used this name in one of my Fantasy Football Leagues! Ha Ha!
            Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• toolboxdiver
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
              lots of frustration I can atest to that but I see all kind of potential for cool combos as you get more comfortable

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...