Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Steel Belted Radial Platform

This bagger is in Spain, his platform is unusual:

• Bagster
    • Feb 2011

I can invision a spare tire rack/speed bag platform on the back of a truck,lol. One heck of a way to carry your spare tire and still be able to speed bag.
    Bagster

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Pretty damn cool. I'm guessing the rubber on rubber makes for faster rebounds and quicker hand reaction? Also, since the bag is inside the tire there's a shorter rebound? Or am I stating the obvious? Would love to try something like that. I wonder if they attached the tire to the platform and just lengthened the swivel setup?Great find Paranday!
      Last edited by metaldad; 02-27-2011, 07:03 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

I've actually thought about doing something like this. Remember when someone posted a photo of a swivel that had a long steel channel attached to it, maybe a few weeks ago? I guarantee that swivel was modified to mount through the lug nut holes of the wheel.

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

this thing
          Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Bagster View Post
            I can invision a spare tire rack/speed bag platform on the back of a truck,lol. One heck of a way to carry your spare tire and still be able to speed bag.
            Wow, now you have to worry about over-inflating your bag and the rebound tire.

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
            I've actually thought about doing something like this. Remember when someone posted a photo of a swivel that had a long steel channel attached to it, maybe a few weeks ago? I guarantee that swivel was modified to mount through the lug nut holes of the wheel.
            Now there's a first! I never thought I'd see the words "speed bag swivel" and "lug nuts" in the same sentence.

" Swivel? Swivel?... we don't need no stinkin' swivel! We just hang our bag on the lug nuts and have at it "
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...