• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bagster
    • Feb 2011

New Bagger

Hey Everyone,

Been browsing here for about 3 weeks or so and decided to jump in today. I just couldn't help it with all the awsome people and speed bag info on here.

I had surgery on my shoulder a month ago and I got interested in the speed bag after hearing that it was good for shoulder recovery. Well long story made short "I'm hooked". I got a full set of the Ringside Bags from Ralph (thanks again Ralph), I have a Powermill swivel on order from Ryan (anticipation is killing me), I have installed a Balazs i-box a couple of weeks ago(hopefully the pictures come through, I am new to that also) after seeing all of the great posts about it, and I just sent Alan an email about ordering an Autographed copy of the Speed Bag Bible and DVD.

I previously ordered the 4 DVD set and have been bagg'n for a couple of weeks now, but progress is kind of slow because the shoulder gets sore waaaaay before I'm ready to quit.

Thanks everyone for all of the info I learned while browsing,
    Todd
    Attached Files
    Bagster
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Welcome to the forum Bagster!! nice set up! you got the addiction bad!!!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

WELCOME!
      If ya ain't baggin', you're laggin'!!!

Comment

• jumpcannon
        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

The swivel anticipation is almost over. they will be done tue/wed this week. great setup! welcome to theforum. nothing but excellent people on here.
        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

welcome and keep on Baggin

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome, Bagster. Well, you've certainly started off on the right foot by purchasing high-quality goods. My platform is strictly homemade, but if I had to buy a platform, Balazs would be my first choice.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Welcome to the forum. Awesome setup!
              sigpic

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
                • Jan 2011

nice platform
                Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Welcome Bagster,

Glad to have you as a member. I got your email and answered.

Very nice speedbag unit and workout area.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Aug 2010

Glad you logged in!

Welcome to the forum Bagster! This is the place to learn how to improve your skills and the DVD's and Speed bag bible are not a bad start either! lol!
                    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Avadia
                      • Nov 2010

Welcome to the forum, Bagster. Definitely a great place to hang out. Sounds like you are hooked on the hobby. Don't worry about getting better too soon. Just practice regularly and it will all come in time. It is a great shoulder workout. Also consider Indian Clubs. They are a great shoulder flexibility/mobility and rehab training tool.

Comment

• Avadia
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                        The swivel anticipation is almost over. they will be done tue/wed this week.
                        That's awesome, JC. Looking forward to putting one on my second platform.

Comment

• sparrky37
                          • Jan 2010

Welcome Bagster! You have arrived to the ultimate realm of speed baggers! Slow Is Smooth=Smooth Is Fast!

Comment

• Biff
                            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Welcome aboard, Bagster. Sweet setup; I like your speed bag holder. Good luck on your speed bag journey.

Comment

• Tim
                              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Bagster View Post
                              Hey Everyone,

Been browsing here for about 3 weeks or so and decided to jump in today. I just couldn't help it with all the awsome people and speed bag info on here.
                              Welcome!

I had surgery on my shoulder a month ago and I got interested in the speed bag after hearing that it was good for shoulder recovery. Well long story made short "I'm hooked". I got a full set of the Ringside Bags from Ralph (thanks again Ralph), I have a Powermill swivel on order from Ryan (anticipation is killing me), I have installed a Balazs i-box a couple of weeks ago(hopefully the pictures come through, I am new to that also) after seeing all of the great posts about it, and I just sent Alan an email about ordering an Autographed copy of the Speed Bag Bible and DVD.

I previously ordered the 4 DVD set and have been bagg'n for a couple of weeks now, but progress is kind of slow because the shoulder gets sore waaaaay before I'm ready to quit.

Thanks everyone for all of the info I learned while browsing,
                              Todd
                              All excellent choices, the bag, swivel, platform, and DVDs

My only warning to you is that it is SO EASY to get into this sport and over do it... please go easy on that shoulder until it's fully healed.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...