• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
    Thought I'd share a little speed bag practice on a combo I've been working on.

excellent video! I got alot of work to do if I wanna come close to keeping up with you! See you in Jersey!
    sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
      excellent video! I got alot of work to do if I wanna come close to keeping up with you! See you in Jersey!
      Wait ! Who is in Jersey...?? Oh the convention... right.. that'll be killer...
      wish I could be there..

Originally posted by Brother Cavefish View Post
      hey man I am 49 and just getting back into this stuff, my kids are boxing so i figured i needed to get back into shape-- i was doing , what i call double fist rollovers forward and back--- and i was muscling up, too tense and the next morning my old shoulder injury started coming back------ wrists sore , body aches , nothing like getting old, LOL I forgot how much fun this was, my kids diggin it too- keeps them from to much TV------ glad to be a part of this group guys---- i wish i knew about this place earlier
      BC... welcome... you will soon see, if you havent' already, how great this forum and the people here are...
      For real... I've met so many baggers in person after becoming friends here and it's always cool.... Alan Kahn is the man.. he wrote the Bible..
      He is the #1 person on this planet that put that kind of real dedication into the speed bag... it really is untouchable...
      SPeed Bag Skunk is the Boy Wonder that stops everyone dead in their tracks.. He is a freak....
      Tim Platt Forum created this place and runs it and I wouldn't want anyone else besides him doing it...
      There are many more... Metaldad, Scissorhands, Dee, Bif, etc etc etc...
      But ... they all rule and I am glad to have them as friends...
      I still trip out that we are all here because of this crazy obsession with the controlled chaos of a speed bag!!! Yeah!
      BAG ON!

Oh yeah... Nova!!! Great groove! You are getting so good!!
      I too have recently come across similar patterns with the S-TES and O-TES..
      I wil post soon.. they get very "Alan Kahn like" drum cadence sounds going..
      very easy for people to understand rhythmically...
      GREAT JOB!!

Comment

• Inkspill
        • Dec 2010

It's fun to see the movement as your shoulders rotate forward and back with the striking. Cool combo, looks like you've put a lot of work in and it's paying off

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...