X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pip
    • Apr 2010

Pips Speedbag Therapy

I have finally mastered the video camera (I think) Here I am in my garage using my speedbag as therapy for my illness
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

very nice

First off pip, let me welcome you to the forum if I have not already done so.
    Second, very nice control of the bag. Smooth transition between combos. You look real good. I want to ask what the illness is and hopefully the bagging is aiding your recovery.
    Looking forward to more! BAG ON!
    sigpic

Comment

• pip
      • Apr 2010

Thanks Metaldad for your comments. I had an inmflammatory illness 4 years ago which has left me with widespread nerve damage. There seems to be no cure & the medication does very little but the speedbagging has helped me cope with the pain & deal with my frustration

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Never would have guessed. Looking great.

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Wow that was fantastic! Very impressed! I think u just sold me on an atomic bag also. Keep it up man, alot of people can learn from excellent vids like this!
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• juxt
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

nice bagging. sorry to hear about your condition, it doesnt appear to affect your movement, you look great on the bag. much respect and best wishes
            Last edited by juxt; 01-24-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Wow, man you're doing great. Good control and mix of combinations.

Looks VERY therapeutic to me!
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome Pip! Wow! Nice demonstration of your punching combos. You look really good! And I think you're even better than what you showed here. It's not easy (at first ) to stand in front of a video camera and "perform" for everyone. You finally relaxed just past 1 minute in, ans you seemed to find your groove and those combos you used sounded good.

Oh, you made one mistake that I could see...

You posted this Thread under the wrong Heading. This deserves to be relocated over to the Hitting To Music Heading! Nice!
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Inkspill
                  • Dec 2010

You transition really well through the various angles and striking weapons. Looking good!

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by pip View Post
                    Thanks Metaldad for your comments. I had an inmflammatory illness 4 years ago which has left me with widespread nerve damage. There seems to be no cure & the medication does very little but the speedbagging has helped me cope with the pain & deal with my frustration
                    welcome aboard and good luck with everything, great video too

Comment

• StevieMac
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                      Wow that was fantastic! Very impressed! I think u just sold me on an atomic bag also. Keep it up man, alot of people can learn from excellent vids like this!
                      +1

Really good control and the action of that bag looks great. I'll be getting an atomic for sure at some point now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Comment

• fingers
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • May 2008

Great video Pip!! speedbagging is alive and thriving in Cornwall.

Comment

• Tim
                          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Welcome to the forum Pip.

Glad to hear the bag helps you.

By any criteria you're doing quite well - linking, side punches, downward elbows - all done very well

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Feb 2010

Great to see your first video Pip!

You got that board up and into action in no time! The set up looks really good and so does your speedbag work. All very fluid and even, good control and variety as has been said by everyone else.

You'll have lots of fun now, adding even more combos and variations.

By the way, how did you get hold of a Title Atomic? Did you get one shipped over from the US?

Comment

• Biff
                              Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey pip, nice video. You're looking pretty sharp. Sorry to hear of your condition, but I'm glad that speed bagging has been therapeutic for you. Keep at it. It's better to get addicted to this than pain pills.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...