• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

New Camera

I bought a new camera the other day and finally got my sound and video stream at the same pace!!!!! thank god!!!! But here is the first of many videos with my new camera.. Nothing special here just me playin with the bag. Wanted to let all of you know that you will soon see some GREAT videos now that its fixed.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Nice. The picture is better as well. Having the sound sync up makes it much easier to follow.

Comment

• BillyMack
      • Sep 2006

What kind of camera did you get?

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

sony

a sony cyber shot thats a 7.2 mega pixels, its like a deck of cards size.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

New video

That's some pretty complicated linking from about 34 seconds to 57 seconds. (just after the R-LL downward Triple Elbow Strike)

Very nice mix of some fairly complex single and double fist linking, creating some really nice transitions from Front Double Punching to Side Double Punching.

I like the way your left fist is moving, and the L-R fist transitions. Your side punching technique is also getting cleaner. Less shoulder movement and more stable elbow positions.

I really like the

..R-L.........L..........L-R.........R-L........L-R
          (FDP) ' ' (RSP) ' ' (SDP) ' ' (SDP) ' ' (FDP)

and your work off those combo's. Your control is really improving. That's the benefit of going slower.

Good work, skunk. and congrats on the better camera.
          Last edited by Speedbag; 03-02-2007, 10:10 AM.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

Thank you

Thank you alan im glad to see that you are watching me improve my skills. I try to hit the bag for about 2 hours everyday, but doesnt seem like i hit it that much its just that every where i go i always have a speed bag close by. And if its close by then hmmmm i guess ill hit it for a minute or 2 or 3 or 30 mins later realize im still hitiing the speed bag. But again thank you for the pumpo up and keep your eye out for some more videos coming soon to a YOUTUBE near you.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...