Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tryme
    • Mar 2010

im in i would love to help i like the idea of graffiti or an urban look im really into that.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
      Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Important

So far all great ideas but one stands out to myself and its the "Pictures of the whole speedbag platform and bag set up, Universal set up, an image that will definatly look like a speedbag or speedball platform. But we also need WORDS somthing catchy, "Bag Bros" "Keep it Baggin" "Whats a SpeedBager" on front "look us up" on back.. Somthing again catchy
      Also gonna need sizes as well so i know what to get. of corse ill be getting them in bulk but i get to choose the sizes so ill get everyoines first then just get extras. If all goes good and yall like them ill just keep gettin them made and we can change designs and also have multiple ones. Already have a great shirt idea for the adult guy baggers in mind lol so Those will be avalible as well hopefully soon after the first bagger shirts. I will be trying to start process on printing by november 8th so lets get these ideas goin and agree on a BAGGER shirt!!

Comment

• juxt
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

"keep on baggin in the free world"

Comment

• PIEFURZ
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
          So far all great ideas but one stands out to myself and its the "Pictures of the whole speedbag platform and bag set up, Universal set up, an image that will definatly look like a speedbag or speedball platform. But we also need WORDS somthing catchy, "Bag Bros" "Keep it Baggin" "Whats a SpeedBager" on front "look us up" on back.. Somthing again catchy
          Also gonna need sizes as well so i know what to get. of corse ill be getting them in bulk but i get to choose the sizes so ill get everyoines first then just get extras. If all goes good and yall like them ill just keep gettin them made and we can change designs and also have multiple ones. Already have a great shirt idea for the adult guy baggers in mind lol so Those will be avalible as well hopefully soon after the first bagger shirts. I will be trying to start process on printing by november 8th so lets get these ideas goin and agree on a BAGGER shirt!!
          I propose something like this for one design. The bag doesn't show any text so it's neutral. Most of us have the "ADDICTION". It gives props to the two best web sites that pull us together. This would be a draw for new baggers and baggers that want a group to join. Put this on the back where it will fit better and be more visible. Other individualized designs or persons name could be placed on the front. Of course would have to have Alan's permission, copyright etc.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by PIEFURZ; 10-24-2010, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...