• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

video with tutorial

i made a tutorial at the end of this video on spins as requested. Good thing i put in some subtitles because youtube cut off my sound I also punched deano style for a little while
    Last edited by juxt; 10-17-2010, 05:54 PM. Reason: embed video
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

Great video juxt! You have excellent skills on the speed bag! Thanks for the tutorial on spin moves, I'm in need of that. I usually don't do spin moves, but I'm always trying to add something else for variety! Thanks and keep on posting!
    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Dang man! nice work! I only seen one other vid of you....but this one REALLY shows some major progress! You definately been putting some time in under the board!
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• juxt
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

thanks a lot for the comments. and thank you to the entire forum for sharing your talent and great ideas and being cool. Im already amped for Speed bag II

I would have never recorded it with music if i knew it would cause a problem.
        actually i still would have. music and the bag go together good even if your not punch drumming.

i found a site that let me put it up(for now)

*@ 2:53 i got a little distracted cuz i swear i saw a ghost in the window ha ha ha

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Holy !#*()K!!

Where did you come from! UNREAL. good thing there is no sound, it would have blown us away!

JUXT, you're amazing! I've never seen anyone approach Deano on his style, but you got him chasing kangaroo's now! Geez, if you don't live in Australia they should make you an honorary Aussie.

do another, please. No music to dare youtube to strip. In your hands the bag will certainly be all the music we need.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• PIEFURZ
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Holy !#*()K!!

Where did you come from! UNREAL. good thing there is no sound, it would have blown us away!

JUXT, you're amazing! I've never seen anyone approach Deano on his style, but you got him chasing kangaroo's now! Geez, if you don't live in Australia they should make you an honorary Aussie.

do another, please. No music to dare youtube to strip. In your hands the bag will certainly be all the music we need.
            Your are right Alan, of course you catch things like this. I thought I was seeing things like a right fist under a left elbow. The angle is little hard to tell by and I was concentrating on seeing how he does the spin.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
              Your are right Alan, of course you catch things like this. I thought I was seeing things like a right fist under a left elbow. The angle is little hard to tell by and I was concentrating on seeing how he does the spin.
              Spin Schmin. Have you seen the rest of what he's doing??. Scary Good! He just broke the top 5 on my list, and he ain't 5 either. Juxt's speed baggin' has become "juxt incredible".
              Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• juxt
                Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

well i do have an everlast kangaroo bag and i do drink plenty of Fosters.

thanks a lot Alan, I dont think I'll ever be able to punch with the same style and finesse as Deano. It was crazy seeing those punches at speedbag2010,then seeing that style in that antique book download. its like he brought back a forgotten art
                Last edited by juxt; 10-17-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• juxt
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

He just broke the top 5 on my list, and he ain't 5 either. Juxt's speed baggin' has become "juxt incredible".
                  wow, thanks. Im a bit suprised. A lot of times i feel like I'm just trying to keep up, a lot of things people do on the bag still has me stumped.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Spin Schmin. Have you seen the rest of what he's doing??. Scary Good! He just broke the top 5 on my list, and he ain't 5 either. Juxt's speed baggin' has become "juxt incredible".
                    I will watch again. I did notice he was doing some odd moves but didn't make the Aussie connection. Juxt, sorry I don't remember you from SB2010 but glad you were there and picked up an interest in Denos' style. Actually more than an interest according to Alans' post. Good on ya Mate as they say down under.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
                      I will watch again. I did notice he was doing some odd moves but didn't make the Aussie connection. Juxt, sorry I don't remember you from SB2010 but glad you were there and picked up an interest in Denos' style. Actually more than an interest according to Alans' post. Good on ya Mate as they say down under.
                      Re-watch 43 - 1:15. !!! Now that's some incredible baggin' and Deano has to be screaming. Except for Skunk and Deano, some of those combinations he's throwing are deep inside rarified air. (...ain't nobody else doing 'em near as well).
                      Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
                        Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Whoop whoop

Awesome video brother. I guess alan is losing his mind lmao ALAN this dude was at Speed B.A.G tearin it up. Now of corse he is getting better but man ALan aka KING KAHN ur slippin brother lol jk. Will be seeing you there brother keep up the awesome bag work. One thing we didnt do at Speedbag 2010 was have EVERYONE on a bag just merkin away. We will have a Blast this next time around.!! Baggers Unite!!

Keep it Baggin.

SpeedBagSkunk

Comment

• juxt
                          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

thanks SBskunk. you noticed i threw a couple skunky elbows in there? thanks for helping me with your videos.

yeah i had a few people say they dont recognize me, i was only at sb2010 for a few hours, i wish i could have stayed longer. this time i want to stay for the whole thing.

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by juxt View Post
                            thanks SBskunk. you noticed i threw a couple skunky elbows in there?
                            Wow juxt, those clips were scary good! Not just skunky elbows, I think you threw just about everything possible in there, plus stuff that doesn't get seen too often at all. You must've turned a few heads in that gym.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Re-watch 43 - 1:15. !!! Now that's some incredible baggin' and Deano has to be screaming. Except for Skunk and Deano, some of those combinations he's throwing are deep inside rarified air. (...ain't nobody else doing 'em near as well).
                              Awesome, and those repeated downward elbow strikes between 22 and 24 got me convinced that he is part..... kangaroo!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...