• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
    I love your setup in the background by the way!
    Lol that's my speed bag shrine.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

JCannons, looking real good for 3 months. I believe you practice 10 hrs a week because it shows. Hitting with the mirror in front of you, do you ever find yourself wanting to hit what the reflected bag is doing?
      The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• jumpcannon
        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
        JCannons, looking real good for 3 months. I believe you practice 10 hrs a week because it shows. Hitting with the mirror in front of you, do you ever find yourself wanting to hit what the reflected bag is doing?
        Thanks speedy.....Yes i hit alot....trying to get this speedbag thing down. Actually i DONT like hitting with a mirror in the background. I put one there to make it a nice little SB corner...but really it sometimes messes me up. I think i am gonna remove it and put it on the wall where my weights are and just put a poster up there or something different.
        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Gallichio
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2015

Wow!

I hope I am that good in 3 years.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...