X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheAsianBagger
    • Sep 2010

Semi-new Bag

So yeh picked up a semi-new everlast vinyl bag and it is way better then my century bag!!! no need for wraps people! thank god!
    so im gunna be using this bag fr a little while perhpas soemtime soon i will invest in a good bag but unitl then enjoy this video.
    ps. I used a low key rap song... if you dont liek rap i apologize but it is what i enjoy listening to and he is also a low key rapper and i love support my fellow asian (he's an asian rapper)

• TheAsianBagger
    • Sep 2010

forgot to mention

I got this bag for cheep off some kid my age who broke his swivel and didnt wanna bag no more, also was one of first sessions with it and i gotta say its wierd baggin without wraps when you havent really done it before...
    Last edited by TheAsianBagger; 09-29-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• RenoRattler
      • Sep 2009

Good work man! Glad the new bag worked out for the better. Those century bags are just terrible.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks good with nice combinations. Maybe it's the angle of the camera, but you appear to be back a bit far from the bag. Looks like you are really reaching out to get your hands behind and you should NOT need to do that. You could move a bit closer to the bag and see how it works for you.
        Last edited by Speedbag; 09-29-2010, 10:51 PM.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• TheAsianBagger
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Looks good with nice combinations. Maybe it's the angle of the camera, but you appear to be back a bit far from the bag. Looks like you are really reaching out to get your hands behind and you should need to do that. You could move a bit closer to the bag and see how it works for you.
          hey thnx alot im just beign careful lol this bag is a tiny but biger then the century bag i think so i wanna avoid it contacting my face lol, within a couple days i will knwo how close i can get XD
          But thnx for the input!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...