X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

Summoned by St. Louis himself

Thought you guys might like this. It was taken last night in our Forest Park. Forest Park is one of the top 3 largest parks in the country. It held the 1904 Worlds Fair, and has great museums, including history, art, and one of the best Zoo's in the country as well.

I didn't even plan on having the moon in the background pretty cool I thought.
    Attached Files
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
    Thought you guys might like this. It was taken last night in our Forest Park. Forest Park is one of the top 3 largest parks in the country. It held the 1904 Worlds Fair, and has great museums, including history, art, and one of the best Zoo's in the country as well.

I didn't even plan on having the moon in the background pretty cool I thought.
    Looks like you can add one more talent to the Sparrky list. Great shot!
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Great Picture. Moon is awesome.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...