X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevdawg0324
    • Oct 2006

quick new video

sorry again about this video not having any sound. my camera is the only thing i have that will do video and it wont record sound. the bag is yet again a title yellow 5x8 with a ringside super swivel. the zach "ruffo elbows" in there at the end are still a work in progress.

me hitting the speedbag. a few mess ups but i had only a few minutes to make the video.
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

good job i like watching others getting better so i have something to strive for. Again cant look at that platform without commenting great job on that im currently making a drum out of hard maple and in hopes that it has as little to no movement. the one im currently using i made but i want to make a better one for two reason so i can have 2 units and to have a flawless one like yourself
    ________
    Web shows
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• Kevdawg0324
      • Oct 2006

thank you for the compliments big nesticles. as for the platform, i found that the only way to get a movementless platform is to make your own. number one, it's cheaper than buying one and number two, you can taylor make it to your taste.

Comment

• speedboy
        • Feb 2006

very very good job!!! very fast movements!

Comment

• Dsilva
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2006

Cool...Fast and smooth

Looks great! Can't wait to hear the rhythmic sound of your technique.
          Dave

Comment

• Kevdawg0324
            • Oct 2006

thank you for the compliments guys. i usually have a camcorder that i record with as well, but i dont have a firewire port on my computer to import the footage. i am working on it though. the "rythmic sounds" of the bag, as dsilva puts it, are very hypnotic and i cant wait to get the sounds on here for everyone to hear.
            Last edited by Kevdawg0324; 02-10-2007, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...