• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    jumpcannon with spinning elbows after week 7!? NICE!!! Is your name a reference to your "cannons"? great vid and setup. I see you're a U-bolt user as well, I just started with the U-bolt this summer. I'm still working out side hitting on it (when I actually get to hit lol).Your practice has paid off!! Looking great!!
    LOL....the name "jumpcannon" is made up from the military. I was a paratrooper in the 82nd airborne division. My job was airborne artillery....then i switched to forward observer after a few years.
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• deano
      Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

I think you must have punched in a previous life

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

Nice baggin jumpcannon! You are progessing at light speed! Read in one of your other threads about you being in the 82nd.....Thanks for your service!!! Keep on baggin!
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• PIEFURZ
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Still "week 7 progress"

Is it still "week 7 progress"? Is this measured in dog weeks? Just bustin you chops, Cannon. When do we get to see an update, perhaps with your new bag and pumps? I think you're stuck with that one.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
            Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

great

Awesome video bag brother!! Tryed the ball hook swivels yet? or just a U bolt swivel fan?

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
              Awesome video bag brother!! Tryed the ball hook swivels yet? or just a U bolt swivel fan?
              Sup skunk? Yea i actually picked up an all metal ball hook from local new and used sports store. It was used but looked brand new. I dont have total control down yet but i am now playing with the ballhook. Its easier for me to hit on a u-bolt now. Once i get all front/back/and elbow stuff down i am gonna really focus on side hitting with a ball. I will probably post an update vid in a couple weeks. Bag on!
              evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
                Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Power swivel

Yeah the U bolt is much more durable for the kind of power your putting into it. Remeber when you do go to transition to side punches its slowing down and relaxinging "in the begining... shhhhhh secret technic... lol But keep on doin what you do brother! Bag on as well

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
                  Yeah the U bolt is much more durable for the kind of power your putting into it. Remeber when you do go to transition to side punches its slowing down and relaxinging "in the begining... shhhhhh secret technic... lol But keep on doin what you do brother! Bag on as well
                  Keep the secrets coming! Thanks! lol
                  evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• ExEODCDR
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                    LOL....the name "jumpcannon" is made up from the military. I was a paratrooper in the 82nd airborne division. My job was airborne artillery....then i switched to forward observer after a few years.
                    Just reading through the forums... a good FO is everyone's best friend! I'm an Army EOD guy. 24th ID, 3rd ID, 1st AD... stayed under the care of mech units mostly... I'm in some good company on this forum!
                    -
                    Owner/Operator
                    www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...