X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

speedbagninja420's Latest YouTube Clip

I subscribe to speedbagninja420's YouTube channel...
    I'm not sure if he's a member of the Forum, but others have posted his other vids in the past.

I hope he doesn't mind that I'm posting this link to his latest in sampling of speed bag finesse:

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    I subscribe to speedbagninja420's YouTube channel...
    I'm not sure if he's a member of the Forum, but others have posted his other vids in the past.
    Yes, he is, but hasn't been active here in over a year: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/member.php?u=197

I hope he doesn't mind that I'm posting this link to his latest in sampling of speed bag finesse:
    Lookin' good!

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

He just checked in abouta month ago ,didn't he?

Thanks again to Joe for the banner and instructions on embedding it!
      Last edited by metaldad; 08-26-2010, 09:15 AM. Reason: added text
      sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Don't BRAG ON....BAG ON!

Cool! Listen to the rhythm from :20 to :23....that is a combo I've been doing for a while as it keeps nonstop contact with a max of only 2 rebounds..
        It has a cool sound to it.....
        Funny that he is doing that combo as well...
        Alan can break it down better than me...
        and I have a show ....

Don't BRAG ON....BAG ON!

Comment

• Roc Stone
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2007

Ya, seen him about.

This guy's not bad, I think he rides a KLX or something, a Kwaka dirt bike.
          sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
            Cool! Listen to the rhythm from :20 to :23....that is a combo I've been doing for a while as it keeps nonstop contact with a max of only 2 rebounds..It has a cool sound to it.....
            Funny that he is doing that combo as well...
            Alan can break it down better than me...
            and I have a show ....

Don't BRAG ON....BAG ON!
            :20 - :23sec is a pretty easy flowing combination with three techniques: starting from the (1) Side Double Punch (SDP) then (2) Outward Double Elbow Strike (O-DES) after two rebounds then (3) Side Single Punch (SSP) after two rebounds, [ could also use a Reverse Single Punch RSP the same way..]

Starting with the SDP at :20, the fist order used in this combo is:

(R-L) SDP ' ' (L) O-DES ' ' (L) SSP ' ' (L-R) SDP ' ' (R) O-DES ' ' (R) SSP ' '.....

Secret is fist and arm positions after the SDP. The lead fistof the SDP hits the front area of the bag and slides out to the side area to wait and come in as the second fist of the next SDP. (just let it hang out there until needed...)

The Second fist of that SDP will hit the side of the bag, and on the follow through pull it up under the opposite ear, which will position the same arm's elbow in the perfect position for the next technique, the Outward Double Elbow Strike (O-DES). let the Elbow ' Fist hit the bag in the
            O-DES then have that same fist make a Side Single Punch (SSP) after two rebounds [or a Reverse Single Punch RSP - it will work just as well..] and return to the front of the bag.

At this point, with your lead fist hanging out to the side, and your second fist returning to the front, the fists are in the correct position to a SDP from the other side and repeat the combination.

* you can also make the SDP a Side-Triple Elbow Strike (S-TES) by allowing the lead elbow to hit the bag "Outward" first, making the SDP
            a S-TES.

(R-R\L) S-TES ' ' (L) O-DES ' ' (L) SSP ' ' (L-L\R) S-TES ' ' (R) O-DES ' ' (R) SSP ' '.....

just a thought. Great Combo's SpeedBagNinja. Always a pleasure to see you work it.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...