X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Zach, one more big CONGRATULATIONS to you and Danielle. <waiting for a pic of her next to the platform in the nursery>

Comment

• SpeedKilz
      • Dec 2009

Congrats on the new addition Skunk! Adorable!

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

She chose her parents wisely, and you're a lucky man to be so blessed in so many ways.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
          Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Thanks everyone.

You all are too kind!! thank you soo much for all the comments and very kind words. Olivia as well as me and her mommy appreciate all my bags and brothers of baggin!! Bag on and ill keep you posted! Lotta pics on facebook as well!

Keep it baggin!!

BTW she is doing great at the house!

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

You're so welcome Skunk! There is nothing like the feeling you get looking at and holding that precious little one! You both deserve this happiness!!

BTW...We all know she'll be baggin' well before she's walkin' but just wait 'til she gets to her first ballgame!!!! David got his first trip to Comiskey Park yesterday (US Cellular Field for you non-Chicagoans) The Sox fell to the Tigers but the look on David's face brings a tear to my eye.......these are times that are coming to you Skunk treasure each and every one!!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by metaldad; 08-16-2010, 01:28 PM. Reason: added text and attachments
            sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
              You're so welcome Skunk! There is nothing like the feeling you get looking at and holding that precious little one! You both deserve this happiness!!

BTW...We all know she'll be baggin' well before she's walkin' but just wait 'til she gets to her first ballgame!!!! David got his first trip to Comiskey Park yesterday (US Cellular Field for you non-Chicagoans) The Sox fell to the Tigers but the look on David's face brings a tear to my eye.......these are times that are coming to you Skunk treasure each and every one!!
              Hey MD, nothing beats a day at the biggs with DAD. I remember going to the orginal Yankee Stadium and Ebbetts field with my dad several times.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Feb 2010

CONGRATULATIONS Zach, best wishes to all of you. You have a beautiful little girl!

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Congrats

Congrats, Skunk. You'll have to come up with new rhythms she hasn't heard yet. Special!!!

Comment

• deano
                    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

family

congratulations Skunk and Danielle on the safe arrival of little Olivia,a special chapter in your lives.enjoy.

Comment

• juxt
                      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

very cool man. congrats

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...