X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce
    • Dec 2009

Bruce's 2nd Video - U-Bolt

Took some of your advice and moved the platform up some, purchased a smaller bag, and took some steps to decrease the vibration.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comments, including constructive criticism, are encouraged and welcomed!
    Last edited by Bruce; 08-02-2010, 06:42 PM.
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Yea i got a comment for ya....GREAT JOB!
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Roc Stone
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2007

nothing to be ashamed of there. A good series of combos, and I didn't detect a miss-hit either. That's not bad going

Dunno bout that song tho... There's a lot of metal heads round here and Alans seems to be doing a lot of Crystal Meth lately
      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Realy nice work Bruce!! i think
        you and Metal dad may start a U-bolt revolution

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Nice mix of combinations. You've been practicing!
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Way to go Bruce! Looking good on everything! Nice Doubles (reverses), the Downward
            Triples, fistrolls etc. Have you punched the ball/hook swiv? Just wondered how you like the comparison. Keep up the good work!
            T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• jumpcannon
              Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I gotta agree with Roc Stone on the music....lol
              evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nice display!

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                Took some of your advice and moved the platform up some, purchased a smaller bag, and took some steps to decrease the vibration.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comments, including constructive criticism, are encouraged and welcomed!
                Okay:

Adjusted The Platform. Check.

Purchased Smaller Bag. Check.

Decreased Vibration. Check.

Good Music Choice.

I guess you didn't get the memo...

Just kidding! (I like your song choice! )

You were keeping up with the beat for the most part...
                Like Alan said, you show a nice variety of punching combinations.

A little more practice and you'll be doing it with ease...

More videos please!
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Bruce
                  • Dec 2009

By popular request, mostly by my wife, I went ahead and changed the background music. Thanks for the kind comments, all. I appreciate it your support.

Comment

• Tim
                    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                    Okay:

Adjusted The Platform. Check.

Purchased Smaller Bag. Check.

Decreased Vibration. Check.

Good Music Choice.

I guess you didn't get the memo...

Just kidding! (I like your song choice! )
                    Ok, now I'm dying to know, what music was on there before? I just now got a chance to view the video.

Great job, solid bagging all around. That Everlast Black and Gold is a sweet bag , isn't it. Once you go small bag you don't go back

Comment

• Bruce
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Ok, now I'm dying to know, what music was on there before? I just now got a chance to view the video.

Great job, solid bagging all around. That Everlast Black and Gold is a sweet bag , isn't it. Once you go small bag you don't go back
                      I had originally intended to add "Party Like a Rockstar" by the Shop Boyz... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IbV_aPsQ1I but instead accidentally added my wife's Prima J's "Rockstar" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibb15n_QNwE which as it turns out, didn't quite have same effect. Ironically, though the BPS nearly matched up with what I was hitting on the bag, so I thought I"d keep it and post it on youtube, much to the chagrin of my wife.

I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the Black and Gold bag and it's performance. I actually reverted back to the larger, over inflated, 10x6, because I think I honestly get a better arm workout using it. Punching it over the last few days, though, it feels like I'm punching a basketball in comparison to the black and gold.

Comment

• Biff
                        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Wow, Bruce, very impressive video. You are looking pretty sharp - nice combos, good control. Very nice overall.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I'm a Big Fan of the Big Bag...

...accidentally added Prima J's "Rockstar" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibb15n_QNwE ... Ironically, the BPS nearly matched up with what I was hitting on the bag, so I thought I"d keep it and post it on youtube, much to the chagrin of my wife.
                          I agree, it did sync up well with the beat of that song...

I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the Black and Gold bag and it's performance. I actually reverted back to the larger, over inflated, 10x6, because I think I honestly get a better arm workout using it...
                          I can't say enough positive things about using a bigger bag when first starting out. I had little/no muscles and I feel like I got a really good workout on the big red Everlast bag...I gained a lot of stamina, and muscles. I'm beginning to see muscles where I never noticed them before... I still work out on it every couple of weeks or so...
                          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Good stuff all around! The next thing to do is to loosen up a bit and relax!
                            You have the chops, now take a breather and try to be a bit more circular.
                            ALan Kahn and Skunk are the kings at that... as is Dee Pooler.... and Punch Professor and The Baggist..
                            BAG ON! don't DRAG ON!

Comment

• metaldad
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Apr 2007

Nice baggin'! I love Bullet For My Valentine! Of I love pretty much all things metal!Keep those videos comin'
                              sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...