• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

This is pretty funny!

Saw this on youtube... looks real, like the kid didn't expect this and was in shock and embarrassed!
  • crapshoot
    • Apr 2010

It's all fun and games until the bag cracks you in the mouth and bloodies your nose.

That was one of the big bags too (Everlast 8x13?)! That will teach him to follow his fist with his face. And, it look like he came pretty close to catching that barbell in the head on the way out.
    Last edited by crapshoot; 06-21-2010, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• The Baggist
      Vert Baggin' Master
      • May 2009

I think his spoof kinda backfired on him. I guess the bag is better than him!!

Comment

• RenoRattler
        • Sep 2009

I think we have all been hit in the face at one point or another in our Speed Bag journeys.....

Of course, not everyone gets it that hard......or on camera....I wonder if he broke his nose.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

That would be very embarrasing for a speed bag. I happen to know that speed bags really hate idiots like that.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Roc Stone
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2007

That is something he will be never able to forget for the rest of his life.
            Poor bugger!
            sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• jimcaher
              • Feb 2010

This video was removed. Suggests to me that it was legit. Did anyone download this, assuming that it's possible to download from youtube.

Jim

Comment

• paranday
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by jimcaher View Post
                This video was removed. Suggests to me that it was legit. Did anyone download this, assuming that it's possible to download from youtube.

Jim
                I have it. PM me your email if you want it, it's a 1MB flv file. You'll need a free flv player like this one:

Download the free Applian FLV Player. Just click a file to play it. Also includes zoom, slow motion and playlist support.

Or you can convert it to another format if you wish.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                  I have it. PM me your email if you want it, it's a 1MB flv file. You'll need a free flv player like this one:

Download the free Applian FLV Player. Just click a file to play it. Also includes zoom, slow motion and playlist support.

Or you can convert it to another format if you wish.
                  Awesome you got to put it back up! It is great! He's mocking a speed bag, which is funny cuz it's an inanimate object, so that whole act of yelling at something that isn't alive is funny.
                  But the whole backfiring thing, the bag rebounding and really connecting with him full on, the flying off of the hat, the falling to the floor, the sound of silence, the shock and pain in his eyes, the holding of the nose, and the running away in shock and embarrassment and paranoia of pain, is simply awesome to have caught on vid all in 30 secs!!!!!
                  If I met him, I'd have 2 words.... BAG ON!

Comment

• Bruce
                    • Dec 2009

Ouch, he really got popped a good one... Part of me hopes this was staged. Respect the bag!!

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jimcaher View Post

Jim
                      You can certainly download Youtube Video's, or any others, if you have the software for it.

This one works too.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...