• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

All plastic ball-hook

Here is a longer clip trying the plastic ball-hook warts and all sorry for the (mild) cuss half way through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVao8JQTIZg
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Fingers, have you been converted to the ball hook??? Looks like you have the plastic ball hook pretty well mastered. Nice variety of punching. Very nice "riveting" too. About the only thing I didn't see were some elbows.

Don't worry about the cussing. I think we all are guilty of that at one time or another while bagging.

Fingers, how did you mount that Everlast platform to the block wall? It looks rock solid. I'd like to hang an everlast at the local YMCA and it has the same type wall? Are those blocks solid or hollow?

Any help would be appreciated. Biff

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
      Here is a longer clip trying the plastic ball-hook warts and all sorry for the (mild) cuss half way through
      Great riveting Fingers.

RE the cuss, that gave me a laugh. Nothing liking having a good bit of momentum derailed by a mis-hit.

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by Biff View Post
        Fingers, have you been converted to the ball hook??? Looks like you have the plastic ball hook pretty well mastered. Nice variety of punching. Very nice "riveting" too. About the only thing I didn't see were some elbows.

Don't worry about the cussing. I think we all are guilty of that at one time or another while bagging.

Fingers, how did you mount that Everlast platform to the block wall? It looks rock solid. I'd like to hang an everlast at the local YMCA and it has the same type wall? Are those blocks solid or hollow?

Any help would be appreciated. Biff
        Thanks Biff! i think i have been converted the platform is fixed directly to the solid block wall with 8mm wall bolts they were about 4 inches long they came with there own plugs kind of big screws but with a hexagon bolt head for a spanner recommended for a heavy load, hope that helps mate!! http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.js...LAID=266897281
        Last edited by fingers; 06-15-2010, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Thanks, Fingers.

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Great riveting Fingers.

RE the cuss, that gave me a laugh. Nothing liking having a good bit of momentum derailed by a mis-hit.
            Thanks Tim i laughed when i watched it back too i always seem to do it better off camera

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Feb 2010

Nice video Fingers, you've definitely got the fist rolls to rivets back to fist rolls sorted out. That was a decent length session there too at a good pace.
              Is the Cleto your favourite bag now? It looks like it hits very nicely.

So what technique are you gonna work on next?

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Nice baggin Fingers!! Your skills are sharpening to a fine point. That Reyes bag has got to be my favorite. NICE! Your a big man, I bet you kill that heavy bag. Do you have any video of that? That door knob was a good find. I bet it works great.
                The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• fingers
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
                  Nice video Fingers, you've definitely got the fist rolls to rivets back to fist rolls sorted out. That was a decent length session there too at a good pace.
                  Is the Cleto your favourite bag now? It looks like it hits very nicely.

So what technique are you gonna work on next?
                  Thanks Mrs M!! i do like the rivets i think the Cleto is my favorite bag...also its really hard to get on and off the swivel ha ha! i guess i have to try the elbows next eh!! or the double bumping

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
                  Nice baggin Fingers!! Your skills are sharpening to a fine point. That Reyes bag has got to be my favorite. NICE! Your a big man, I bet you kill that heavy bag. Do you have any video of that? That door knob was a good find. I bet it works great.
                  Thanks TommyT!! i have a heavy bag clip at 50 years old on my youtube vids it is at an odd angle but it give you the idea! yeah the door-knob was a great find i will try it out at the weekend and post my findings,not sure it will make psycho swivel grade though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ni_w-KJxe8
                  Last edited by fingers; 06-18-2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...