• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Baggin' in Japan

I've searched Youtube in a variety of languages, that's how I found that enthusiastic bagger in Turkey. There are baggers in a fair number of countries around the world. Most of what I've seen is straight ahead bagging in the non-English speaking world. I have a feeling that will one day change. Maybe they just need some ballhook swivels, haha.

But no matter how you bag, as the philosopher Brian Tichy once said, " If you're baggin', you ain't laggin' ".

In that spirit, here's a gent in Japan:

Maybe we could leave him some encouraging feedback or befriend him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvEWrIjXgKc

'
    Last edited by paranday; 06-03-2010, 08:33 PM.
  • Geronimo
    • Sep 2009

I wonder if he can read english....

I posted on his video, just not sure if he will be able to read it!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      I've searched Youtube in a variety of languages, that's how I found that enthusiastic bagger in Turkey. There are baggers in a fair number of countries around the world. Most of what I've seen is straight ahead bagging in the non-English speaking world. I have a feeling that will one day change. Maybe they just need some ballhook swivels, haha.

But no matter how you bag, as the philosopher Brian Tichy once said, " If you're baggin', you ain't laggin' ".

In that spirit, here's a gent in Japan:

Maybe we could leave him some encouraging feedback or befriend him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvEWrIjXgKc
      Great Post, Paranday! thanks for hunting out these seldom seen, little known baggers. It's great to see what others do and get to offer some encouragement. We could get some new, enthusiastic members.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
        I posted on his video, just not sure if he will be able to read it!
        I would say the answer is yes he can cause he thanked you for your comment.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Great Post, Paranday! thanks for hunting out these seldom seen, little known baggers. It's great to see what others do and get to offer some encouragement. We could get some new, enthusiastic members.
        Hey Alan, I've been going back and forth with this. Notice the height on his board. The belly of his bag is more eye level. I KNOW you've covered this many times but I keep switching. I think I'm comfortable with the way I have it now especially for elbows and such.
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...