• Show
Clear All
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Memorial Day Baggin'

Memorial Day Baggin'

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

The triples are smooth bro and your front yard is awsome. I'd have a big problem with a setup on the water, I'd never get off the bag. Do people stop by on boats, trippn and checkin you out?
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Thanks man, wish that place was mine, it's actually my parents' lakehouse. Nobody really stops by, maybe once I achieve "guru" status things will change.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
        The triples are smooth bro and your front yard is awsome. I'd have a big problem with a setup on the water, I'd never get off the bag. Do people stop by on boats, trippn and checkin you out?
        Yeah, great baggin' and great location.

Comment

• Geronimo
          • Sep 2009

damn that setting is Insane!

How many speed bag set ups you have at your lake house? 3? one on a boat, 2 at the house? Always great setting/scenery, to match them badass custom platforms>one day ill fabricate myself one of that caliber(wishes)! Strikes to the bag from the split fists to the dub n' triple elbows were nice n fluid. Looked like a great memory day baggin!

This was the 1st memorial day that Ive had in 15+ years where it didnt rain out. Not sure about where your at but it looks like you had some great weather for memorial day as well!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...