• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Originally posted by goju View Post
    To be honest mate.. i think once the cam goes on, you tend to try to hard to make a good vid and that when it goes tits up lol.
    Aint that the truth mate!!

Originally posted by deano View Post
    I didn't get as excited as Mrs Mitts,but I thought you did a good job on the rivets Fingers.
    LOL Deano!! funny thing is mate there is a Church up the road and it was Sunday

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Fingers, it's showing that you've been putting in some practice. Great work mate!

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
        Fingers, it's showing that you've been putting in some practice. Great work mate!
        Thanks UK!! i am enjoying the ball-hook, its given me a new lease of life mate!

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
          Told Ya.....
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Told Ya.....
            LOL and its all your fault!!

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
              Change is good.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Riveting indeed!

Great job on the riveting, Arms, er, Fingers. Boy, Alan's right. Those are HARD to do! Especially when I try doing them with my "weanie arms"!

My word, that looks like the tiniest bag you used for doing drum-rolls and riveting punches! Either that, or the size of your arms simply make everything look miniature in comparison!
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• fingers
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  Change is good.
                  So true Tim it took a while for me to succumb to the draw of the Ball-hook but i am having a great time learning on it!! funny though when i try the ball-hook moves on the U-bolt i find that they work on there too

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post

Great job on the riveting, Arms, er, Fingers. Boy, Alan's right. Those are HARD to do! Especially when I try doing them with my "weanie arms"!

My word, that looks like the tiniest bag you used for doing drum-rolls and riveting punches! Either that, or the size of your arms simply make everything look miniature in comparison!
                  LOL MsD!! i never realised my 51 year old arms could still cause such a stir!! the bag is a Cleto Reyes small 6x9 including the loop expensive but top quality, i always had problems with the hard loop on a U-bolt swivel but it flies on the Ball-hook

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

That is a sweet bag! I just got the same one, but in black and white. The Cletos are second to none, imo.

Comment

• fingers
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
                      That is a sweet bag! I just got the same one, but in black and white. The Cletos are second to none, imo.
                      Agreed top quality!! i am trying to convince myself i don't really need another....as a spare of course!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...