hopped up on Robitussin, trying to bag and dealing with...........HAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

hopped up on Robitussin, trying to bag and dealing with...........HAM!

I'm fighting some serious chest congestion and overall nastines. Decided to bag a bit since it was so gorgeous out. Even left the door open! David came with me and decided he wanted to ham it up for the camera.

sigpic
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Too cute!!! David is a little ham. MD, it's great that you have your kids involved with speed bagging. BTW, it's a lot brighter with the garage door open!!

Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

• sparrky37
      • Jan 2010

Awesome man! Hope to have lil ones someday! Great stuff looks like fun havn a lil guy to bag it up with.

Comment

• crapshoot
        • Apr 2010

Looks like he has the hands, it's just that the bag is too slow for him LOL

The open garage door makes a world of difference, although it's hard to see the bag in either case the way you work it!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Hey MD he's so great. He made me laugh at 1:30 the out of breath bit. my kids do that all the time!

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Ha David is a born performer MD!! nice work and great elbows.....i must try those..one day!!

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

MD, you both got that million dollar smile workin! Looks like a grand time and your baggin' is really get smooth as silk.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                Too cute!!! David is a little ham. MD, it's great that you have your kids involved with speed bagging. BTW, it's a lot brighter with the garage door open!!

Hope you feel better soon.
                That's my little performer! He's got his act down to a science. I don't always like having the door open because the opening is at my back and our property is not completely private.

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
                Awesome man! Hope to have lil ones someday! Great stuff looks like fun havn a lil guy to bag it up with.
                Thanks! He and his sister have a blast coming out with me. Of course little man has a short attention spanand is a bit all over the place, but that's okay!

Originally posted by crapshoot View Post
                Looks like he has the hands, it's just that the bag is too slow for him LOL

The open garage door makes a world of difference, although it's hard to see the bag in either case the way you work it!
                Haha! He's getting there! It's nice having the extra light. I just wish I wasn't so paranoid about the opening being at my back!

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                Hey MD he's so great. He made me laugh at 1:30 the out of breath bit. my kids do that all the time!
                They really do got us right where they want us don't they Vini?

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                Ha David is a born performer MD!! nice work and great elbows.....i must try those..one day!!
                Hahahaha! Trust me fingers, he's a true drama king! The elbows are coming along slowly!

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                MD, you both got that million dollar smile workin! Looks like a grand time and your baggin' is really get smooth as silk.
                One day Alan, that million dollar smile will REALLY be worth a million bucks!
                Last edited by metaldad; 05-09-2010, 01:14 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

MD! Good stuff!
                  Man, you and your son look so much a like, especially in the smile dept!
                  Nice linking... the linking combo of "right front, right back, left front, left back" is one of the most awkward feeling to me, even though it looks like it should be the easiest.......
                  Try flipping it, it looks crazier but feels easier to me.
                  "Right back, right front, left back, left front" repeat....

BAG ON!!!!

Comment

• atgatt
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2007

Met, tell your son, thanks for the laughs. Great kid you have.

Loved watching the rearward rolls, and that turn around to look back and still not miss a beat.

Comment

• Roc Stone
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Oct 2007

Super smooth MD.

I see you like your gaffa tape.
                      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

David is a natural on the camera, that's great.

Comment

• metaldad
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                          MD! Good stuff!
                          Man, you and your son look so much a like, especially in the smile dept!
                          Nice linking... the linking combo of "right front, right back, left front, left back" is one of the most awkward feeling to me, even though it looks like it should be the easiest.......
                          Try flipping it, it looks crazier but feels easier to me.
                          "Right back, right front, left back, left front" repeat....

BAG ON!!!!
                          Thanks man! I never really gave the linking much thought lol. Switching it? Now I'm confused! left right left right KNEE NIGHT . oh dear I've gone cross eyed, LOL!

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
                          Met, tell your son, thanks for the laughs. Great kid you have.

Loved watching the rearward rolls, and that turn around to look back and still not miss a beat.
                          Thanks atgatt. He'll be happy to know that! As for the looking and hitting, I gotta do stuff like that when David's running around. There's no telling what that kid will get into

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
                          Super smooth MD.

I see you like your gaffa tape.
                          thanks man. Yeah I do love the tape a bit. The dummy, maybe not so much lol.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                          David is a natural on the camera, that's great.
                          He's a pill that kid o' mine.

Thanks alot guys! Dvaid's gonna be psyched to hear that he's a star on the rise. Gotta keep him from getting a big head! However I think nature already took care of that LOL. At least I won't make him cry himself to sleep on his huge pilla tonight!
                          Last edited by metaldad; 05-14-2010, 09:25 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...