• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by RochesterDave View Post
    Very nice, Biff! Outstanding, as always.....looks like a fun new bag!
    Thanks, RD. I really like it.

Originally posted by fingers View Post
    That was great Biff! are you sure you didn't speed up the video?
    LOL, Fingers. I normally don't hit that fast. It must have been something I ate!

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
    Yes that was a super fast pace Biff Was wondering when you were going to post another video and here it is! Great stuff, and the new bag looks and sounds really nice.
    Thanks, Mrs. Mitts. Taking video in my cramped area is a bit of a pain. I'm looking to make just a vid of different techniques and combos....sometime.

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
    Hey Biff, That was a nice display of some "Fine Baggmanship!" What is the weight comparison like
    between those 4 bags you've got pictured? I know the "Title Classic" bags are a bit on the lighter side. How do the rest of them compare with each other. Also, what was the air pressure like in your new bag (video)? Thanks Biff. Keep up the good work!
    Hey, TJ, thanks. The "lightest" is the Classic, followed by the Yellow Title, then the Gyro and finally the Fighting Sports bag. For wahtever reason, I haven't put the Classic on the hook for a while.

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
    Great video Biff, your speed has definitely improved. Looks like a nice bag too. I doubt they'll ever be on sale in the UK.
    Thanks, Vini, just trying to keep up with the rest of you baggers. I'm really happy with the bag. The UK crew seems to be having a problem with suppliers. Let me know if I can help.

Originally posted by paranday View Post
    I've watched this video several times now, keep coming back to it. It is very nice bagging indeed, so glad you posted it. Great work!
    Thanks, paranday. Like I said, just trying to keep up. Lots of great bag videos here lately.

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
    Biff your a great salesman because after seeing you punch that Gyro it just moved up to the top of the list of bags I must own!!!
    You won't be disappointed with that bag, Baggist.

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Hey, TJ, thanks. The "lightest" is the Classic, followed by the Yellow Title, then the Gyro and finally the Fighting Sports bag. For whatever reason, I haven't put the Classic on the hook for a while.
      Thanks alot Biff. If you say the lightest is the Title Classic 8x5, then I guess I have to try one, so I just bought that bag plus one of the Title Big Blue 10" x 12" jumbo bags someone else spoke kindly of recently. Anytime someone starts talking up the salient qualities of a particular bag, people's ears and wallets are bound to perk up.

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
      Biff your a great salesman because after seeing you punch that Gyro it just moved up to the top of the list of bags I must own!!!
      Yes, he is a great salesman, isn't he? I like this Gyro video. The Gyro now moves up two notches on my list. Title maybe owes Biff a complimentary bag, wouldn't you think?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...