• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

New Title Gyro

Just received my new 8 x 5Title Gyro (along with another Yellow 8 x 5 Title). So far, I like it! It measures 19" around the belly - the same as my 8 x 5 White Fighting Sports bag. It's a tad "skinnier" than both of my Tilte 8 x 5s, the Yellow and the Classic - they measure 19- 1/2".

See attached pic for comparison. I also made a real quick vid of the bag in action (and at times, inaction LOL).

Attached Files
    Last edited by Biff; 05-05-2010, 03:29 AM.
  • atgatt
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Biff, good hitting, man. Golly, that bag just sounds "gyroed". Sounds like your happy with it and I could see why.

Note: Can everyone please stop showing their great collection of bags. I'm getting real jealous. And don't even get me started about UK and Fingers.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Just received my new 8 x 5Title Gyro (along with another Yellow 8 x 5 Title). So far, I like it! It measures 19" around the belly - the same as my 8 x 5 White Fighting Sports bag. It's a tad "skinner" than both of my Tilte 8 x 5s, the Yellow and the Classic - they measure 19- 1/2'.

See attached pic for comparison. I also made a real quick vid of the bag in action (and at times, inaction).

I have several of these also, and like them a lot.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Nice hittin' Biff.............the bag looks veeeeeeeeery similar to the Everlast..............hmmmmmmmm
        sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Hey Bif! Good punchin'!
          Bag seems cool!
          SEe you soon hopefully!!!
          BAG ON!

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Wow, great speed Biff. Seems like you've picked up the pace quite a bit. Great downward elbows. That looks like a cool little bag. Hopefully you can bring it to SPEED B.A.G. 2010.

Comment

• deano
              Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

good stuff mate,nice combos.remember to drink all the beer in the fridge and move it,your gunna need more elbow room after NJ.deano

Comment

• Biff
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
                Biff, good hitting, man. Golly, that bag just sounds "gyroed". Sounds like your happy with it and I could see why.

Note: Can everyone please stop showing their great collection of bags. I'm getting real jealous. And don't even get me started about UK and Fingers.
                Thanks, atgatt, yea, something new to pound on. My bag collection is up to 8. That's more than enough.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                I have several of these also, and like them a lot.
                It's one of my top 3 favorites.

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                Nice hittin' Biff.............the bag looks veeeeeeeeery similar to the Everlast..............hmmmmmmmm
                Thanks, MD. I haven't seen the Everlast Gyro in person, but the color scheme looks similar.

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                Hey Bif! Good punchin'!
                Bag seems cool!
                SEe you soon hopefully!!!
                BAG ON!
                Thanks, BT. Hope to hook up with you soon.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Wow, great speed Biff. Seems like you've picked up the pace quite a bit. Great downward elbows. That looks like a cool little bag. Hopefully you can bring it to SPEED B.A.G. 2010.
                Thanks, Tim. The Gyro, my Yellow Title, and my White Fighting Sports all will accompany me to NJ.

Originally posted by deano View Post
                good stuff mate,nice combos.remember to drink all the beer in the fridge and move it,your gunna need more elbow room after NJ.deano
                LOL, deano. Once I sell my Vette, I'll have more room in the garage and I can re-arrange the fridge and weight machine. I'll have lots of elbow room then.

How are the travel plans coming? Everything coming together? Let me know if you need help with anything.

Comment

• RochesterDave
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jul 2008

Very nice, Biff! Outstanding, as always.....looks like a fun new bag!

Comment

• fingers
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • May 2008

That was great Biff! are you sure you didn't speed up the video?

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Feb 2010

Yes that was a super fast pace Biff Was wondering when you were going to post another video and here it is! Great stuff, and the new bag looks and sounds really nice.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey Biff, That was a nice display of some "Fine Baggmanship!" What is the weight comparison like
                        between those 4 bags you've got pictured? I know the "Title Classic" bags are a bit on the lighter side. How do the rest of them compare with each other. Also, what was the air pressure like in your new bag (video)? Thanks Biff. Keep up the good work!
                        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2007

Great video Biff, your speed has definitely improved. Looks like a nice bag too. I doubt they'll ever be on sale in the UK.

Comment

• paranday
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Sep 2009

I've watched this video several times now, keep coming back to it. It is very nice bagging indeed, so glad you posted it. Great work!

Comment

• The Baggist
                              Vert Baggin' Master
                              • May 2009

Biff your a great salesman because after seeing you punch that Gyro it just moved up to the top of the list of bags I must own!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...