• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

hey deano, I think I paid the light bill lol

...........At least I thought I did until I saw the post............Damned electric company strikes again!

One day I'll get it right Well, at least the White Sox finally won a series! With an Alex Rios homer in the ninth, they beat Seattle 5-4! Yay! Hoping they sweep tomorrow......still alot of baseball left to play...............and baggin' to get done!
    Last edited by metaldad; 04-24-2010, 07:24 PM.
    sigpic
  • deano
    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

video not audio ha ha ha

Ha Ha Ha are you sure you got full power there MD. You gunna have to get young Dave to hold a torch while you punch. Some of your old clips were more audio than video but the sound was sweet and everyone could tell you were killing it. Those rev'n reverse fists rolls are missing your nose by 1/4 ", not much room for error. Always good to see the big fella in action, really hoping you can get to the speed bag 2010, keep those reflective stickers on the ball just in case, take it easy mate deano

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Good stuff Metaldad!
      BAG ON!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hey MD you're getting a lot more control from behind the bag. Great job!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by deano View Post
          Ha Ha Ha are you sure you got full power there MD. You gunna have to get young Dave to hold a torch while you punch. Some of your old clips were more audio than video but the sound was sweet and everyone could tell you were killing it. Those rev'n reverse fists rolls are missing your nose by 1/4 ", not much room for error. Always good to see the big fella in action, really hoping you can get to the speed bag 2010, keep those reflective stickers on the ball just in case, take it easy mate deano
          Haha! It'll be nice to put the young un to work......he's real good at his day job...driving me batty!I want to be at SB 2010, but right now it's looking like my chances at Powerball and Mega Millions are better!

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
          Good stuff Metaldad!
          BAG ON!
          Thank you sir!

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Hey MD you're getting a lot more control from behind the bag. Great job!
          Thanks Alan. I'm still struggling with the I-SES. I've also lowered my board a bit. After checking out some other vids in the forum, I figured I would try and VIOLA' I don't feel the crick in my neck from looking up at the bag anymore lol.
          sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...