• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

Young Mitts

My two boys have caught the speed bag bug! Credit to metaldad and ukspeedbag - the videos they put up of their kids motivated them to try out a routine. And of course, a chance to be on youtube

If anyone has a minute to take a look and post a comment for them, I know they would be well chuffed.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Nice job by your two boys, Mrs. Mitts. I left each one of them a short message. Both are looking very good for such a short time under the board.

For Lewis, a 9-year old with limited experience, he's doing extremely well. He certainly has a good repertoire of punches!!

For Tom, if you can raise the platform somewhat so that he's contacting the bag at a better angle, I think that would help. Loved his "thumbs up" ending.

It's great to see so many members' children starting to speed bag. Your two boys, Brian's daughter, Char, UK's kids, Joey and Diaz, MD's Lexi and David. (Sorry if I missed anyone else.)

With this much participation at such an early age, what will the next generation of baggers look like????
    Last edited by Biff; 04-15-2010, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• jimcaher
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
      My two boys have caught the speed bag bug! Credit to metaldad and ukspeedbag - the videos they put up of their kids motivated them to try out a routine.
      Tom and Lewis,

You're doing amazingly well! Tom, it'll be easier if you stand on something to get taller. Keep at it guys. If you learn baggin early, you'll have the skill for the rest of your lives and be able to pick it up again any time you want. And who knows how good you can get, starting so young.
      Jim

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Very impressive, both of them.

In addition to all their practice, they've also got a great teacher!

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Wow Mrs Mitts you've got some awesome training partners! You should be very proud of them and their progress! Both appear really gifted on the bag!
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

WOW!! both you mini Mits have a great future speed baggin!! future bag masters i think

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Both are pretty impressive Mrs Mitts. You must be proud. I left comments on the videos. Looking forward to seeing more.
              Now you going to be busy making videos!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Feb 2010

Thanks everyone for leaving such great comments. The boys are well pleased.

Comment

• Bruce
                  • Dec 2009

Tom:

Looking good big guy!! You really know how to hit the bag!

Lewis:

Your linking looks great- you have your elbows up right where they need to be. Keep practising and one day you'll be as good as or better as the pro's that you see on here.
                  Great work!!

Comment

• metaldad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2007

Way to go! Start 'em young!! Sorry I haven't been around in a bit. Very nice vids! Keep 'em coming!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tim
                      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

That's fantastic Ms Mitts. A very good repertoire of moves, for both of them. They must be quite motivated!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...