• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

Progress update

A short clip from me with some new stuff I've been practising since my first video. Side punches for the first time, but no "rivets" yet I'm afraid!!

Been borrowing cameras, so quality not quite as good this time
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

That's fantastic Mrs Mitts! Some excellent combo's going on there too!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Awesome Job Mrs. Mitts, you are a natural, very smooth, flowing, precise techniques. Great linking/combos.
      Looks like youv'e been practicing! Very Nice!
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Bruce
        • Dec 2009

Looks great... I was impressed with the bumps within the rolls. Very nice!

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Show off !

Have your children shown any interest in the bag?

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

NICE Mrs Mitts!!!! love the double bumping i need to master that .......but I've got the riveting sussed down pat

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
              A short clip from me with some new stuff I've been practising since my first video. Side punches for the first time, but no "rivets" yet I'm afraid!!

Been borrowing cameras, so quality not quite as good this time
              AWESOME! Very nice control with an amazing mix of techniques and combinations. I like that addidas bag also. Looks nice on the video.

Your skills are really advancing! the repetitive single fist "double and triple" bumping in the F-Roll adds a nice variety to the sound of the roll. Shows excellent control also. because that is NOT easy to do.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Well done, Mrs. Mitts! You obviously do your homework. Video quality is great, by the way...
                I still have to get those side punches down... I love those double punches within the fist rolls.
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yeah!!! That is great! Very fluid! Great control and not getting ahead of yourself! I think we all get comfy with a couple new combos and then immediately get too fast.... and mis hit...
                  This is proof that the control is just as cool as the speed!
                  BAG ON!

Comment

• Biff
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Wow, very well done. As others have said, nice control of your techniques. Your alternating double bumps in your F-ROLL look .

You're progressing very nicely. Way to go, Mrs. Mitts.

Comment

• Roc Stone
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Oct 2007

Well done Mitts.

Without a doubt, thats the best I've seen coming from your neck of the woods.

Looks like we got an up and coming SB master/mistress.

More vids please.
                      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• deano
                        Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

terrific mix Mrs Mitts,how good are you going,you've got the speedbag bull by the horns and putting the spurs in.deano

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                          That's fantastic Mrs Mitts! Some excellent combo's going on there too!
                          Thanks uk, tried that routine on the Everlast 6x4 NOT YET!

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                          Awesome Job Mrs. Mitts, you are a natural, very smooth, flowing, precise techniques. Great linking/combos.
                          Looks like youv'e been practicing! Very Nice!
                          Thanks TJ, still loads to learn

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                          Looks great... I was impressed with the bumps within the rolls. Very nice!
                          Cheers Bruce, thanks for looking in

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                          Show off !

Have your children shown any interest in the bag?
                          Hi paranday, my kids suddenly showed some interest when they saw the videos metaldad put up of his kids. And ukspeedbag's too. They're making a great start now - will post some links soon. Next generation baggers!

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                          NICE Mrs Mitts!!!! love the double bumping i need to master that .......but I've got the riveting sussed down pat
                          Let's see the rivets then

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                          AWESOME! Very nice control with an amazing mix of techniques and combinations. I like that addidas bag also. Looks nice on the video.

Your skills are really advancing! the repetitive single fist "double and triple" bumping in the F-Roll adds a nice variety to the sound of the roll. Shows excellent control also. because that is NOT easy to do.
                          Thanks AK, appreciate you taking a look. The adidas is a great bag, my favourite of my grand total of two!! Mind you, I have a new bag on the way!

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                          Well done, Mrs. Mitts! You obviously do your homework. Video quality is great, by the way...
                          I still have to get those side punches down... I love those double punches within the fist rolls.
                          Cheers Dee! My 9 year old is doing double bumps already... help!

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                          Yeah!!! That is great! Very fluid! Great control and not getting ahead of yourself! I think we all get comfy with a couple new combos and then immediately get too fast.... and mis hit...
                          This is proof that the control is just as cool as the speed!
                          BAG ON!
                          Appreciate your comments spin, one day I'll pick up the pace a bit

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                          Wow, very well done. As others have said, nice control of your techniques. Your alternating double bumps in your F-ROLL look .

You're progressing very nicely. Way to go, Mrs. Mitts.
                          Thanks Biff, it's a great encouragement to have feedback on this forum

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
                          Well done Mitts.

Without a doubt, thats the best I've seen coming from your neck of the woods.

Looks like we got an up and coming SB master/mistress.

More vids please.
                          Cheers Roc, just starting out - enjoying the learning journey

Originally posted by deano View Post
                          terrific mix Mrs Mitts,how good are you going,you've got the speedbag bull by the horns and putting the spurs in.deano
                          How cool is that?

Comment

• fingers
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by mrs mitts View Post

let's see the rivets then

watch this space!!

Comment

• Tim
                              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Multiple bumps in the fist roll... very impressive!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...