• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Well Tim, looks you got some mighty fine elbow skills goin' on there.......
    Originally posted by fingers View Post
    Very Very nice Tim impressive stuff

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Whoa... that had to be a camera trick or something! Excellent share- most impressive!

Originally posted by speedbagstud View Post
    He is a serious mofo under the bag for sure..... i tried it some and it isnt easy ppl. possible, but not easy!

Thanks to all for the kind words. I wouldn't be where I am today without my speed bag buddies to share this all with. Hell I'd still be doing endless Front Circle Punch probably This current crop of "new guys" is quite impressive, I see you all do stuff quickly that took me MONTHS to learn. It's a battle to stay ahead (As the admin of the forum, I've got to be pretty good on the bag, would be embarrassing otherwise !!!!)

Originally posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Got to say that is what it is all about ! Really good video and excellent technique.

Have you got a Licence to Carry for those elbows?
    Haha, good one clubber

Originally posted by deano View Post
    the Boss made that look easy,and its not.smooth flow into and out of combo,keen to see that one at Speedbag 2010.
    Thanks Deano, more to come at SPEED B.A.G. 2010 , see my response to Alan below.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Amen to that, Biff. He has really mastered a lot of stuff due to his focused practice sessions. The controlled skills of several (including Tim) on inward Elbows has really impressed me and leaves me a little embarrased that I never pursued much more than the obvious with them. I would say he has the progressed "double bump" skill to now triple bumping.

Skunk does an insane double and triple bump off the downward elbows. These may be uncharted bag waters.
    I can do the downward double, at 1/10th skunk speed But I'm keeping that one and some other stuff under wraps, hoping to unveil it all at SPEED B.A.G. 2010
    Last edited by Tim; 04-03-2010, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Roc Stone
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2007

Way to go Timbo.

Good stuff.

More vids
      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
        Way to go Timbo.

Good stuff.

More vids
        Thanks Roc, glad to see you are back Roc, I was starting to get worried about you!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...