• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Insane Elbows With Tim Platt-Forum!!!

Filmed 1.16.10 in lovely Silver Springs, Florida, (as if that makes any difference to the point of this vid), Tim Platt-Forum demonstrates an elbow technique never before witnessed on this planet! We haven't bothered to count exactly how many "single-elbow rebounds" Tim is drilling into the board, but that also doesn't matter because it's more than you or I can do!

And look at the smile on Tim's face in the vid before you hit play. It's like he is looking at us saying, "yeah, that's right! My elbows are insane. I had to lock them up in the psycho ward recently! Too bad you can't do this...haha."
    OK.. Tim would never say any of that cuz he is far too much of a gentlemen, but it was fun to write that......
    BAG ON!

• RenoRattler
    • Sep 2009

Holy crap! That's awesome!

Comment

• sparrky37
      • Jan 2010

So that's what SBtruck looks like in the sun. Awesome elbows Tim can't wait to get down to Bagonia w/ you and Skunk.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yeah ....Tim ain't just a webmaster for the Speed Bag Forum... he is one bad mofo under the board!!!
        BAG ON!

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Tim's skills have exponentially exploded in the last year. Thanks for posting the vid, BT.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Tim, You are like the "Grasshopper" of the Baggin' Community, Very Humble but
            One Bad MOFO!!!!
            T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
              Filmed 1.16.10 in lovely Silver Springs, Florida, (as if that makes any difference to the point of this vid), Tim Platt-Forum demonstrates an elbow technique never before witnessed on this planet! We haven't bothered to count exactly how many "single-elbow rebounds" Tim is drilling into the board, but that also doesn't matter because it's more than you or I can do!
              Thanks for taking the time to post that Brian, that clip turned out great, especially considering it was completely ad libbed

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
              Holy crap! That's awesome!
              Thanks Reno. Give it a try, it's not nearly as hard as it looks.

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
              So that's what SBtruck looks like in the sun. Awesome elbows Tim can't wait to get down to Bagonia w/ you and Skunk.
              Thanks man, I hope you can make it in June.

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Tim's skills have exponentially exploded in the last year. Thanks for posting the vid, BT.
              Thanks Biff. I hope to have some even better stuff for SPEED B.A.G. 2010. Brian saw a little bit of it past weekend, but it's not on video

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
              Tim, You are like the "Grasshopper" of the Baggin' Community, Very Humble but
              One Bad MOFO!!!!
              Thanks TJ.

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Well Tim, looks you got some mighty fine elbow skills goin' on there............I'll meekly stick to my F and R-rolls for now! That I-SES is giving me fits anyway! Spins, I gotta get in that truck again!! Maybe next time you and the gang come through the weather will be nicer and it won't be as hectic?
                sigpic

Comment

• fingers
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • May 2008

Very Very nice Tim impressive stuff

Comment

• Clubber Lang
                    • Mar 2010

My elbows are insane. I had to lock them up in the psycho ward recently!

Bagtastic !!! Really good !

I am going to import that phrase over to the UK.

Pay the import duty. Have it shipped over to my house and then pay you guys a royalty everytime I use it

TIM.

Got to say that is what it is all about ! Really good video and excellent technique.

Have you got a Licence to Carry for those elbows?

Regards,
                    Last edited by Clubber Lang; 03-28-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Bruce
                      • Dec 2009

Whoa... that had to be a camera trick or something! Excellent share- most impressive!

Comment

• Speedbag
                        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        Amen to that, Biff. He has really mastered a lot of stuff due to his focused practice sessions. The controlled skills of several (including Tim) on inward Elbows has really impressed me and leaves me a little embarrased that I never pursued much more than the obvious with them. I would say he has the progressed "double bump" skill to now triple bumping.

Skunk does an insane double and triple bump off the downward elbows. These may be uncharted bag waters.
                        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                        The Quest Continues...
                        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• deano
                          Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

not easy

the Boss made that look easy,and its not.smooth flow into and out of combo,keen to see that one at Speedbag 2010.

Comment

• speedbagstud
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Dec 2009

Yeah ....Tim ain't just a webmaster for the Speed Bag Forum... he is one bad mofo under the board!!!
                            He is a serious mofo under the bag for sure..... i tried it some and it isnt easy ppl. possible, but not easy!

Comment

• speedbagstud
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                              Whoa... that had to be a camera trick or something! Excellent share- most impressive!
                              that is the real deal my friend, build up your basic skillz before you attempt it though, the basics are the most important part, tim diddnt learn that over night, and without his basic skillz, being mastered 4 years, it wouldnt have looked half as good. bag on! and master the flashy stuff after you are a basics master and you will truely be awesome, just like tim!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...