• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Pro-box Xtreme peanut test.

Just a short basic test of the Xtreme peanut,nice heavy duty bag!! sorry i sound like a sales rep!!lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-xM604rcw
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

You get the commission LOL! I'm sold!
    sigpic

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Looks very well made and sounds great too. How does it compare in size to the black-and-red bag in your avatar pic?

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I like the short fat shape of that bag. Really nice action. Good clip.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          You get the commission LOL! I'm sold!
          LOL i always cringe when i hear myself on video!! my wife was laughing out loud saying i sound like a salesman.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          I like the short fat shape of that bag. Really nice action. Good clip.
          Yes Allan it is a nice shape sort of in-between teardrop and banana, i can see me getting a lot of use from this bag!

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Looks very well made and sounds great too. How does it compare in size to the black-and-red bag in your avatar pic?
          Yes Biff its solid!! size is inbetween a 6x4 and a 5x8 great bag for a great price.
          Last edited by fingers; 02-16-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• atgatt
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Like Biff said, the sound is very good too. It is the first thing I noticed. Also like that two-tone color of the leather. Thanks for showing it off, Fingers.

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
              Just a short basic test of the Xtreme peanut,nice heavy duty bag!! sorry i sound like a sales rep!!lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-xM604rcw
              That's great, thanks. I'm gonna get one of those. Anybody want to get a group buy going on so we can split the shipping price over the pond???

Reminds me of a smaller version of "melon ball", nice and round.

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                That's great, thanks. I'm gonna get one of those. Anybody want to get a group buy going on so we can split the shipping price over the pond???
                I just sent a message to Sugar Ray's asking if they will ship to the states and what would the cost be for 8 of those pro-box extreme peanut bags. Right now, 1 pound = 1.6 dollars so the bag itself is about $30.

Comment

• SpeedKilz
                  • Dec 2009

I'd go in on one of those bags

Comment

• Biff
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Tim, put me down for one, also.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2007

I just sent a message to Sugar Ray's asking if they will ship to the states and what would the cost be for 8 of those pro-box extreme peanut bags. Right now, 1 pound = 1.6 dollars so the bag itself is about $30.
                      I took delivery of my Extreme today. I have to say this is a very nice bag! Thanks to fingers for the heads up.

Tim how much was the shipping and will you be paying import tax?

If I can help you guys from the US in any way, let me know I'll be glad to help. Did they say they'll do you a deal on let's say 10 bags?
                      I take it you spoke to Mr shouting man?

Comment

• fingers
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • May 2008

Tim if you google Pro-box Xtreme peanut speed ball there are a few UK suppliers who are stocking this Bag/Ball you may get a good deal from one of them!! like Vini says if you need any help just ask!!

Comment

• deano
                          Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

good test for the bag Fingers,you really had it rev'n,i thought it was Skunk
                          with a pommy accent for a minute,good stuff mate.deano

Comment

• fingers
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by deano View Post
                            good test for the bag Fingers,you really had it rev'n,i thought it was Skunk
                            with a pommy accent for a minute,good stuff mate.deano
                            Deano if i could bag half as good as Skunk! or pull off any of your moves i would be a very happy man!! thanks for the comment mate,oh and whats a pommy Bruce?

Comment

• fingers
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
                              Like Biff said, the sound is very good too. It is the first thing I noticed. Also like that two-tone color of the leather. Thanks for showing it off, Fingers.
                              No problem atgatt my pleasure! another bag to feed my addiction!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...