X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoRattler
    • Sep 2009

Coupla' new vids.

So I've had a few people asking me for new vids. Here's a couple quickies.

The small bags are tough!

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Man you are looking MUCH improved. Nice control and flow of movements. Looks like you're starting to get sides down also. You've made a lot of progress, RR! Good job.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Well done Reno! I'm well impressed, your looking smooth. The smaller bags are a bit more challenging, but the speed comparison is........wow!

Comment

• SpeedKilz
        • Dec 2009

Nice work man. Your vids are tempting me to drop down in size and start hitting my 6x4 again. Keep it up!

Comment

• royalewifcheese
          • Jul 2008

Nice work, it's good to use different size bags. keeps you out of the comfort zone!

Comment

• Geronimo
            • Sep 2009

Nice work Rattler!

Comment

• RenoRattler
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              Man you are looking MUCH improved. Nice control and flow of movements. Looks like you're starting to get sides down also. You've made a lot of progress, RR! Good job.
              Thanks Alan! I keep forgetting to send you an envelope....
              Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
              Well done Reno! I'm well impressed, your looking smooth. The smaller bags are a bit more challenging, but the speed comparison is........wow!
              Thanks for like the umpteenth time Vini!

The size and speed change on those bags is crazy. But it also makes it very enjoyable to go back and forth.
              Originally posted by SpeedKilz View Post
              Nice work man. Your vids are tempting me to drop down in size and start hitting my 6x4 again. Keep it up!
              Thanks man! Those little ones keep you moving.
              Originally posted by royalewifcheese View Post
              Nice work, it's good to use different size bags. keeps you out of the comfort zone!
              It definitely does. I need more bags......
              Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
              Nice work Rattler!
              Thanks!

Comment

• fingers
                Speed Bag Guru
                • May 2008

Rattler you are coming on leaps and bounds!! and dontya just love those tiny 6x4s!!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey Reno, Lookin' really solid on everything! Nice run of DTES on the first vid.
                  Everything's looking good. I've been working on my downward triple elbow stirkes, they seem to be the toughest of the elbow techniques (for me). Anyway, great vids!
                  T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• RenoRattler
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                    Rattler you are coming on leaps and bounds!! and dontya just love those tiny 6x4s!!
                    Thanks Fingers!

BAG ON!
                    Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                    Hey Reno, Lookin' really solid on everything! Nice run of DTES on the first vid.
                    Everything's looking good. I've been working on my downward triple elbow stirkes, they seem to be the toughest of the elbow techniques (for me). Anyway, great vids!
                    I find them easier than the OTES. Because you have more time to get the elbow in place when you are leading with the opposing fist. Where with the OTES the elbow leads, so you have to "cock" it back before the strike, which takes extra time.

Comment

• atgatt
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2007

Reno, great job. Looks like you're having fun and been practicing.

I never hit a 6 x 4 until a few days ago at this gym I've been going to. It certainly takes a little getting used to.

Keep it up.

Comment

• deano
                        Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

some nice elbows Reno,your going real well,keep punching and posting.deano

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nice!

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
                          So I've had a few people asking me for new vids. Here's a couple quickies.

The small bags are tough!

Very nice demonstration of your skills, Reno! It's pretty cool to watch these two videos simultaneously to see the difference in the speed.

I finally figured out how to do the downward elbow strike by watching you. Thanks!
                          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Great stuff Rattler! You are nice and evenly squared off with the bag....
                            Your elbows look great and the pulse/pace of the punching and rhythm/rebound of the bag is very steady. That steadiness is what makes one sound more confidant ...to me at least.....

Hey Rattler! What's going on on your wall there? Lots of pics of chicks and guitars! We'd love to see what you check out when you bag!
                            BAG ON!!!!!

Comment

• RenoRattler
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                              Great stuff Rattler! You are nice and evenly squared off with the bag....
                              Your elbows look great and the pulse/pace of the punching and rhythm/rebound of the bag is very steady. That steadiness is what makes one sound more confidant ...to me at least.....

Hey Rattler! What's going on on your wall there? Lots of pics of chicks and guitars! We'd love to see what you check out when you bag!
                              BAG ON!!!!!
                              Haha, that's my wall of shame. It is ever growing thanks to my magazine subscriptions......

I think that the most represented person on the wall so far is Billy Gibbons. I'll have to get a pic up for you guys.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...