• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Speed bag Scissorhands- The Book of Scissorhands

Speed Bag Scissorhands - The Book of Scissorhands. A post-apocalyptic video. 30 years after a massive war which blow a hole in the sky, possibly a nuclear war, Scissorhands (adam salomon) is a lone traveller heading to the Jersey Shore. He is a skilled speed bagger, armed with scissors, a speed bag and a U bolt swivel and is carrying the last Alan Kahn Speed Bag Bible. (Based on Denzel Washington's The Book of Eli www.SpeedBagScissorhands.com - www.WorldSpeedBagChampionship.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPEED-BAG-SCISSORHANDS/55401002968?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts http://twitter.com/SpeedBagScissorhttp://www.speedbagscissorhands.c...
    Last edited by SpeedBagScissorhands; 02-01-2010, 08:28 AM.
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Cool cool cool.
    BAG ON Jersey style!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks brother just tryin to have fun w/ effects and baggin on these cold winter days.
      doing it Jersey style! scissor!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Haha! Cool video! Your creations are amazing SBSH.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks brother my demented mind is always thinking! hhaha=thanks for all your support. youre a great friend and solid dude! scissorhands!

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Cool special effects. I really like that music. Listening to that music with the bag beat, and watching your spins kinda put me in a trance. Actually, I am pretty sure I was Hypnobagatized. Wow, maybe you could be a Hypnobagatist! We could create advanced studies in the healing trance of the speed bag: imagine, a masters degree in Hypnobagology. A specialty used to treat the illness of hypnobagatosis.

I like it!

( cool video, SSH )
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
              Spin Master

• Aug 2008

hahah thanks Alan when i made it i felt the same way. the music puts you in a trance. also take note of the video descirption..... i had you in mind when i made it. ( He is a skilled speed bagger, armed with scissors, a speed bag and a U bolt swivel and is carrying the last Alan Kahn Speed Bag Bible) scissorhands

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
                hahah thanks Alan when i made it i felt the same way. the music puts you in a trance. also take note of the video descirption..... i had you in mind when i made it. ( He is a skilled speed bagger, armed with scissors, a speed bag and a U bolt swivel and is carrying the last Alan Kahn Speed Bag Bible) scissorhands
                Yeah, I caught that also..... thanks for the reference. Nice to be included in list of things required to jump start humanity after the "big one".
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                  Spin Master

• Aug 2008

LMAO!!!! thats probably how it would go if i was the last remaining and mankind as we know it would be extinct but atleast i'd land some nice elbos before earth would become a parking lot for aliens.

Comment

• deano
                    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

you've got to much time on your hands Scissor with those special effects,i need
                    help off the neighbour just to up load the basics.is it Scissor or Spielberg.lol.i dont want to rub it in but its the middle of summer over here,beautiful one day
                    perfect the next.deano

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

ahaha well deano this is what you do in new jersey when its 30 degrees and freezing. as a matter of fact theres not much more to do. thus the too much time on my SCISSOR -HANDS! - wow i'd love to go to australia one day

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey SBS, was that your bro playing Moby Hightower in "The Switch? " He seems to be quite proficient at speaking "Jive." More great stuff as usual! Keep them coming.
                        Bag On Brother!
                        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

yo TJ!what up kid!!!- yep thats my bro- he plays tons of wacky characters in all my movies. always check the versions on speedbagscissorhands.com - they best versions are there.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...