• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Speedbag Porch

In case you all did'nt know. This weekend was a GREAT one. Went and seen FORIEGNER at Silver Springs which is about an hour from my house. And after the Show we did a little bit of baggin on the truck but we all have been there. So Tim, Carol and Brian wanted to go to the DEEP ROOTS of the Skunk. So we all took a ride back to lake city. Where Us baggers got to gether to have some Road House to fill our bellys with some FOOOOD. BTW thats after tim had to try and keep up with the SKUNK and his AWESOME DRIVING MANUVERS (tim will disagree but dont listen to him im a good driver i swear) lol After a full meal we all decided to hit up a HOME depo. We got 2 2x4's,a peice of plywood, and some screws. to make a 6 man speedbag platform on the front porch. So heres the first pic and the video will be here soon.

Thanks guys
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

That looks like a lineup at the county sheriff's office!! LOL

Seems like a great time. Skunk, post up some more pix of the day. Looking forward to the vid.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

What a rig. Looks like three different swivels, to.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        What a rig. Looks like three different swivels, to.
        Of course you must realize you are only seeing HALF of it. There are actually 6 bags with different kinds of swivels. It was a great idea on skunk's part. THere's a u bolt, carabiner, chain link , various types of ball hooks. All with the same bag (everlast gold and black 6x4) so that you can compare one to the other.

I've not had a lot of love for the u-bolt in the past , but boy is it easy to get going FAST on that sucker.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Various pics

The wood on top of the car is the speed bag porch, in raw form. The guy in the red hat is "Speed Bag Ham And Cheese", an up and coming Lake City bag superstar.

Also some pics of concert action and on the truck at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Tampa. I was blessed to see Brian (oh and the rest of Foreigner) up and close 3 DAYS IN A ROW Good times.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post

From left to right, that's me, Speed Bag Ham And Cheese, Brian, Speed Bag Fonzo (I think that's how it's spelled), and Skunk. Both Fonzo and Ham and Cheese are future bag superstars, they have quite a range of moves already, having learned them from Master Skunk.

BTW thats after tim had to try and keep up with the SKUNK and his AWESOME DRIVING MANUVERS (tim will disagree but dont listen to him im a good driver i swear) lol
            Actually, I would say it was awesome... you managed to go 90+ MPH in driving rain , swerving through all lanes around traffic with no blinker and got us to Lake city in record time. Just bustin' your chops brother. It was no big deal for me, I'm an old school speed demon and drag racer, but the wife was bitching up a storm

Backstage on the truck at Silver Springs

Me baggin' on the porch. I think there may be better footage with all 3 of us baggin' ... we'll see what Skunk and Brian have.

Last edited by Tim; 01-19-2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              That looks like a lineup at the county sheriff's office!! LOL

Seems like a great time. Skunk, post up some more pix of the day. Looking forward to the vid.
              HAHA! Yeah, the Lake City Speed Bag Criminals!
              Here are some more pics! It was a blast! Speed Bag Megatron and Ham 'N Cheese are both real good. You can see how they learned from Skunk and took their time with good posture and positioning.
              1. Tim Plattforum, Ham 'N Cheese (Daniel Hammond), Speed Bag Dragon (Tichy), Speed Bag Megatron (Alphonso), Skunk
              2. Megatron and Ham 'N Cheese tear it up! That's the other side of the porch...
              3. All 6 in a row....
              4. The Lake City Baggers Club!
              5. Megatron and Dragon!
              BAG ON!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by spinsmashpop; 01-19-2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                Spin Master

• Aug 2008

awesome pics guys!!! looks like a great time! glad to see everyone got together again! good stuff = scissorhands

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey Skunk, Looks like a Great Time was had by all!
                  T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Griffin
                    • Jan 2010

What could be better?

A front porch... good friends... a row of speedbags...

(I guess there could be beer and women also, but hey... why push your luck, right??)

Comment

• sparrky37
                      • Jan 2010

Awesome! I think I could do that here thurs. when Spin and TJ come in to town. I'm headed to the depot 2moro. ha ya I wish my wife would Kick my ass all 100lbs of her. Oh well.

Nice job! Love the wood on the car. and I thought we only did that in the midwest.
                      look forward to hangn w/ Spin and TJ In the SBtruck.I'm charging all the batteries for pics and vids

I'll be Florida twice in the spring well for sure once. Hope to kick with all the baggers down there.

Comment

• Roc Stone
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Oct 2007

... 3days in a row, eh...???

That would make you a 'Groupie' then, wouldn't it Timbo??

sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• fingers
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • May 2008

Great pictures!! looks like you all had a great time! just need to get the truck to the UK now

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Nov 2007

Likes like you all had a great time. great pics!

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
                              Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Video

Of us Making it!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...