X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey, BK1, welcome to the forum and the world of speedbagging. As people have suggested, watch some video of Speedbag (Alan Kahn), SpeedbagSkunk, spinsmashpop and other members. You'll see speedbagging in a way you never knew existed.

That's what's great about this freestyle speedbagging - there's always something new to master. That journey becomes very addicting. And once you think you've seen every imaginable speed bag move, someone will post up a vid of something new.

You're looking good for just a few days under the board. Stick around here, ask questions, practice, and before you know it, everything will start to fall in place.

Comment

• Beatkeeper1
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2010

New bag Rival 6x9 the 7x11 vinyl everlast crumbled lol, need to get a hold of the bible and learn some new moves.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Nice and solid! Great job!
        BAG A PLENTY!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

[QUOTE=Beatkeeper1;16431]New bag Rival 6x9 the 7x11 vinyl everlast crumbled lol, need to get a hold of the bible and learn some new moves.

Hey Beatkeeper1, you're gonna like this forum. Looks like you're off to a good start with that beefed-up platform. Looks pretty solid. And, wow! What a difference 5 days make– big improvement on the punches and on elbow positioning. I can already see that you've been 'bit.' You're hooked and there's no turning back now.

You'll be surprised at the workout you'll get on the bag. Especially if you stick with the bigger bag, as others have stated in the past on this forum. I owe what strength and stamina I have to my big red Everlast. Welcome, BT1. I look forward to seeing your progress!
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• RenoRattler
            • Sep 2009

Welcome!

Dude, solid work there! Obviously a natural, you'll be a master in no time!

Comment

• Beatkeeper1
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jan 2010

thanks for the comments btw spinsmash that's an awesome Ludwig Bonham set I caught in one of your youtube videos think it was the Maple one. Anyone know where to get a bag smaller than 5x8 just to master the lefts and rights figure after that I'll jump back up for the tricky stuff.
              Last edited by Beatkeeper1; 01-16-2010, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• deano
                Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

welcome

welcome to the forum,you've got a walk up start being a drummer and should improve quickly.check out some of the guys work,Spin ,Alan,Biff,Metal and the list goes on,punch every day improve everyday.deano

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Beatkeeper1 View Post
                  New bag Rival 6x9 the 7x11 vinyl everlast crumbled lol, need to get a hold of the bible and learn some new moves.

Looking alot more comfortable! Looks like you took to the 6x9 quite well? I can't wait to get one! Like MsDeville said, use the bigger bags for a more intense workout. Bag On!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Tim
                    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Great looking bag and platform. You've got the basic rythm down very nicely. Probably ready for some F-ROLL , have you looked at the speed bag bible yet?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...