Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to make a SKUNKY SWIVEL!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how to make a SKUNKY SWIVEL!

    Everyone is always asking me about swivels. So here you go, broke it down for my bag brothers and sisters.
    Last edited by SpeedBagSkunk; 01-07-2010, 04:27 PM. Reason: cause

  • #2
    Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
    Everyone is always asking me about swivels. So here you go, broke it down for my bag brothers and sisters.
    Thanks man, I've been dying to know about your secret swivel for a long time now.
    Last edited by paranday; 01-08-2010, 04:38 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Neat!

      Hey did those pics come through ok???
      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

      Comment


      • #4
        damm brother- im still using the same rusty U-hook lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Nicely made skunk. So thats a camber pin eh. Up here in canada we call them caribeaners

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow...I'm definitely gonna have to make me one of those bad boys

            Comment


            • #7
              swivel

              hey Zac,have you ever tryed a jim bradley swiv,they are fast and keep the arc short.they might not be as free moving in all directions as yours but you can get useto it,keep punching mate ,deano

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by deano View Post
                hey Zac,have you ever tryed a jim bradley swiv,they are fast and keep the arc short.they might not be as free moving in all directions as yours but you can get useto it,keep punching mate ,deano
                I'm gonna hit them up for Speed B.A.G. 2010 and see if they want to donate some equipment. Been hearing good things about them for years, but haven't had a chance to try any of it out.

                Comment


                • #9
                  waiting reply

                  hey Tim,just sent email last week to jim bradley advising of speed bag 2010, and chasing some kind of sponsorship or the chance to become involved. Have not had a reply as yet, but maybe if you approached him as well might have better chance. Let me know how you go. deano

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by deano View Post
                    hey Tim,just sent email last week to jim bradley advising of speed bag 2010, and chasing some kind of sponsorship or the chance to become involved. Have not had a reply as yet, but maybe if you approached him as well might have better chance. Let me know how you go. deano
                    Cool, let me know what you hear. I did send an e-mail last night, however I've e-mailed them before and didn't get a reply until 6 months later... then I replied back and never heard from them again, sigh.

                    Comment

                    Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...
                    X