• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

This is terrible!

After being at work all day, earning money for my loved ones, I came home to this. Now I know Sam is upset over my little speed bag corner looking out of place in her bedroom but, this takes the p**s!
    Attached Files
  • royalewifcheese
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
    After being at work all day, earning money for my loved ones, I came home to this. Now I know Sam is upset over my little speed bag corner looking out of place in her bedroom but, this takes the p**s!
    great pic! looks like your turf is getting taken over.

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

!!!Sacrilege!!!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
        Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Vin- very cute hahaah- the kids have taken over!!! lol

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Oh, this is hilarious, Vinnie! Can't wait to see your next video... I'm curious to see if the stuffed toys will vibrate off their new home! :-)
          (I like Sam's sense of humor!)
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by royalewifcheese View Post
            great pic! looks like your turf is getting taken over.
            My turf! Exactly.........I won't be defeated.
            Originally posted by fingers View Post
            !!!Sacrilege!!!
            And I bet your wife laughed! See what I have to put up with fingers?
            Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
            Vin- very cute hahaah- the kids have taken over!!! lol
            They all think it's great! Apparently, they all had a right laugh doing it.
            Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
            Oh, this is hilarious, Vinnie! Can't wait to see your next video... I'm curious to see if the stuffed toys will vibrate off their new home! :-)
            (I like Sam's sense of humor!)
            That's the funny bit. I removed the lamp replacing it with a speed bag, started hitting and the doll hit me on the head! Kids loved it!
            Sam's humour is great!

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

SURE, Vin. Blame it on the wife and kids......
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• atgatt
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2007

That's the cutest, homely platform I've ever seen.

I suggest take out all the foam and then filling all the dolls with sand for weight, and then Velcro them to the top of the platform for weight. This way your family is happy and so are you.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
                  Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Lmao

lol loving the picture, i was gonna say the same thing alan did. "Blamin it on the kids. yeah yeah, we all know its a cover vini its OK we understand. Nothin wrong with a little decoration. JK but really hahahaha
                  Could always get some siper glue and put a dot on the platform and a dot onthe stuffed animal, they are light im sure so they would stick, or are you trying to say you will no let this "mockery"jk stand? lol im sure you are all gettin a big kick out of it and maybe every night that you leave they will come up with a new picture!! would make for a great video. a different picture everytime you came home from work "JUST WHAT UR CORNER LOOOKED LIKE OVER A YEAR OR EACH MONTH"

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2007

Alan, if they were mine, there would be Barbie Dolls up there!

Sam is loving all this all this! I was expecting some back-up from my brothers and sisters here on the forum.

Skunk, I actually like your idea. Using a different theme for my vids sounds good.
                    Of course, I would have to use the family's theme to start with.
                    Anyone for Aston Martin's?

Comment

• Biff
                      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Very nice, Vini!!! Well, you did start all this by "decorating" the tree. Sam and the kids are just following your lead.

Comment

• metaldad
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Apr 2007

WOW!!! My condolences. Sam has spoken, hear her roar LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                          Very nice, Vini!!! Well, you did start all this by "decorating" the tree. Sam and the kids are just following your lead.
                          Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                          WOW!!! My condolences. Sam has spoken, hear her roar LOL!
                          Yup! I guess I had it coming!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...