• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Christmas Bags!

My Christmas tree...
    But if you look close, it gets even more exciting....
    I don't have a star or angel at the top, just a cool "Merry Tishmas" drawing a friend made years ago on an envelope.....
    But look closer.... Yeah, I'm a drummer so there has to be some drum ornaments hung, but what's this? There are 3 of them grouped together!
    Are they ...... what..... wait..... yes they are!
    Speed Bag Christmas ball ornaments!!!!
    Am I the only one? Please tell me so! Cuz I feel so original right now in the speed bag world!
    Does Skunk, Tim or ALan even have these????
    Maybe UK Speedbag does, seeing how deep into Bagadonia he has gone!
    I may not be the best speed bagger, but I got the speed bag ornaments!!!!!
    WOO HOO!!!!!
    I saw these on a Xmas tree at Chi-Chi's (an Italian restaurant chain out here), I walked by and they stuck right out.
    I actually called the next day to find out about them. But the mgr. wasn't there....
    So I went online, searched "pear shaped Christmas balls" and actually found these on Amazon I think.....
    I had to but an 18 pack of silver, and 18 of gold and an 18 of red. Of the 18, only 6 were pear shaped.... So it was a bit of an investment.....
    That's why I hope I am not just jumping on something everyone already knows about!!!
    So there it is.....
    MERRY BAGMAS!
    Attached Files
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Alright, BT, you are in the Bagmas spirit!!! You and UK may have started a niche market for holiday decorations.

Looking at those pictures, I wondered, if "Little Drummer Boy" was playing in the background? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Merry Bagmas right back at ya.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      My Christmas tree...
      But if you look close, it gets even more exciting....
      I don't have a star or angel at the top, just a cool "Merry Tishmas" drawing a friend made years ago on an envelope.....
      But look closer.... Yeah, I'm a drummer so there has to be some drum ornaments hung, but what's this? There are 3 of them grouped together!
      Are they ...... what..... wait..... yes they are!
      Speed Bag Christmas ball ornaments!!!!
      Am I the only one? Please tell me so! Cuz I feel so original right now in the speed bag world!
      Does Skunk, Tim or ALan even have these????
      Maybe UK Speedbag does, seeing how deep into Bagadonia he has gone!
      I may not be the best speed bagger, but I got the speed bag ornaments!!!!!
      WOO HOO!!!!!
      I saw these on a Xmas tree at Chi-Chi's (an Italian restaurant chain out here), I walked by and they stuck right out.
      I actually called the next day to find out about them. But the mgr. wasn't there....
      So I went online, searched "pear shaped Christmas balls" and actually found these on Amazon I think.....
      I had to but an 18 pack of silver, and 18 of gold and an 18 of red. Of the 18, only 6 were pear shaped.... So it was a bit of an investment.....
      That's why I hope I am not just jumping on something everyone already knows about!!!
      So there it is.....
      MERRY BAGMAS!
      I can attest to you that ALAN does not have them, but he is highly envious

Awesome tree!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Haha! that's great BT. Now I have to plan something for next year. I love to wind Sam up.

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Alright. I am in thezone after spending several hours at the local waterinhg hole. TY for the ornament. The best from my family to yours. Sorry for the PUI. Biff

Comment

• Roc Stone
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2007

'Sorry for the PUI. Biff'

That's alright by me Biff.

Forgive and forget
            sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• Jordan
              • Jun 2009

VERY original....nice ornaments BT and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you baggers out there

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                I can attest to you that ALAN does not have them, but he is highly envious

Awesome tree!
                Last minute correction: !!

Someone told Santa Claus about this, and you will never believe what happened!..... He personally came to SpeedBagCentral to make a special delivery! First, to my wife's 96 year old aunt, who left her home in South Carolina to live with us in Texas. After recently surviving a Left Hip replacment, she said she never did believed in Santa because she had never had a christmas where he ever came to the house.

Well, that's no big trick, 'cause Santa Clause just happens to be a bagger, and well know to the inhabitants of SBC, so.... He found a bit of time to make a visit. And then, Lo and Behold, he pulled out a genuine speed bag shaped christmas ornament, and presented it to the official SBC tree. WOW! was that great or what!! I'm thinking that he might have snuck into a certain Drummers house in CA. and took one or two off his tree, but I can't be sure about that.

And yes, there IS a Santa Clause....
                Attached Files
                Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• baggaholics
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Oct 2009

x-mas

we wish u all great speedbaggers a wonderful christmas time!!!!! and a happy new year 2010!!!!! u guys are fantastic!

Comment

• Jordan
                    • Jun 2009

Beautiful Alan merry bagmas

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

Hey Alan,
                      Looks like Santa....I mean Bagta Claus stopped by the metaldad mosh pit as well. Had to get the young uns out for a couple of poses as well as give the Christmas bag a spot on the tree........just above my White Sox. I love the Sox, but gotta give the bag its due! Thank you Bagta for invading the Tichy household and spreading Bagmas cheer!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by metaldad; 12-26-2009, 11:13 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Hey MD, great picture. I see the Santa brought you a speed bag ornament also... He was very busy that night, delivering speed bag tree ornaments to all the bagger boys and girls..
                        Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...