• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

dusting off the 6x4.

I have owned an Everlast 6x4 for some time but never really used it so i tried it out yesterday!! please critique. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxDchlwGEBw great ending....ooops!!
    Last edited by fingers; 12-08-2009, 02:16 PM.
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Good job Fingers! Keepin' in steady! I wonder if your 6x4 red/black is like mine and others I've heard about when compared to the 6x4 black/gold; noticeably slower, harder lining, tougher leather, less rebound.
    Have you ever hit a 6x4 black/gold?
    BAG ON!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

nice fingers! hey Spin, believe it not im starting to like my everlast 6x4 red bag. i think i broke it in enough where it seems to be getting a decent bounce. i used it in the second part of my comic book video. my black one feels like a rock !!!

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        Good job Fingers! Keepin' in steady! I wonder if your 6x4 red/black is like mine and others I've heard about when compared to the 6x4 black/gold; noticeably slower, harder lining, tougher leather, less rebound.
        Have you ever hit a 6x4 black/gold?
        BAG ON!
        Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
        nice fingers! hey Spin, believe it not im starting to like my everlast 6x4 red bag. i think i broke it in enough where it seems to be getting a decent bounce. i used it in the second part of my comic book video. my black one feels like a rock !!!
        Thanks Spin & SBSH ! i treated my 6x4 with leather food & softener 3 times it seems to have made a difference to the leather and in the winter it cant do any harm! ive never tried a black/gold i had to import this one from the US i didn't realise there would be a difference just liked the colour.

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey Fingers, nice work, m8! Your fists are almost as big as that bag!

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

There is a very noticeable difference between my everlast 6x4 all black and my 6x4 everlast black/gold. The black feels softer and has much better rebound than the black/gold. I do like the black/gold, though. The black/gold works well on the u-bolt, but sucks on my chainlink and plastic ballhook. Whereas the all black works well with all of my swivels.

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks and sounds outstanding from here. You're making it look easy....
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fingers
                Speed Bag Guru
                • May 2008

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                Hey Fingers, nice work, m8! Your fists are almost as big as that bag!
                Thanks biff! makes it easier to hit the target m8

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                Looks and sounds outstanding from here. You're making it look easy....
                Thanks Speedbag it is a long slow journey practising only once or twice a week but ....one day it may be easy

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Excellent rhythm fingers. Your making the 6x4 look tiny!

Comment

• fingers
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                    Excellent rhythm fingers. Your making the 6x4 look tiny!
                    Thanks UK!! it was your posts about your 6x4 that whet my appetite to dig it out and give it a try.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...