• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

New bag new tricks (bit sloppy)

Well after always training boxing style i gave a few moves a try sorry its a bit sloppy!! only had 2 hours practice! check out the new Fighting sports bag!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgu7_7mbj8c
  • goju
    • Aug 2009

nice stuff fingers.. looks like a nice bag you got there too mate.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Good job Fingers! Nice sturdy platform and good even circular motions!
      BAG ON!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Looks good to me fingers.
        Your speed was pretty impressive too!

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

Thanks Guys!! i realize i have a long way to go! i can only manage to practice for a couple of hours on a Sunday at the moment and find it awkward changing from my triplet pattern that has been burned into my brain over time!! but as they say its not a race.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
            Thanks Guys!! i realize i have a long way to go! i can only manage to practice for a couple of hours on a Sunday at the moment and find it awkward changing from my triplet pattern that has been burned into my brain over time!! but as they say its not a race.
            And your still a young fella mate!

So have you done a bit of boxing fingers?

Comment

• fingers
              Speed Bag Guru
              • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
              And your still a young fella mate!

So have you done a bit of boxing fingers?
              Not really m8! just the stuff in the army!! but i have always trained either on the bags or weights, i went to a boxing gym in London for a bit but never stuck with it....and i aint so young anymore, but try to stay in shape.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                Not really m8! just the stuff in the army!! but i have always trained either on the bags or weights, i went to a boxing gym in London for a bit but never stuck with it....and i aint so young anymore, but try to stay in shape.
                I done a little as a kid but, then the recreation centre put a stop to it due to small numbers. Then for years, I only ever dreamt of being a boxer but it never happened. So same here, just some bag work trying to keep in shape.

Comment

• atgatt
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Fingers, OK, now show us the sloppy part because what you showed sure looked good to me.

I didn't know you were so young either. It must be your common picture that you post that somehow makes you look older, but the clear pics and vids show that you are young, vibrant and having fun baggin'.

That Fighting Sports bag sure looks nice too.

Comment

• metaldad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2007

Lookin' good Fingers!! everybody talks about my big arms, but I tell you what, I would hate to get clocked by those massive cinderblocks you call hands LOL!
                    sigpic

Comment

• fingers
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
                      Fingers, OK, now show us the sloppy part because what you showed sure looked good to me.

I didn't know you were so young either. It must be your common picture that you post that somehow makes you look older, but the clear pics and vids show that you are young, vibrant and having fun baggin'.

That Fighting Sports bag sure looks nice too.
                      Atgatt thanks for the kind comments!! that is what i like about this forum, age is not a barrier we are all brothers of the bag
                      The fighting sports bag was money well spent! a quality bag.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                        Lookin' good Fingers!! everybody talks about my big arms, but I tell you what, I would hate to get clocked by those massive cinderblocks you call hands LOL!
                        So you noticed them too metaldad! They're huge!

Comment

• fingers
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                          LOL MD! even my wife was laughing at that, and she has had the dubious pleasure of these cinder blocks for over 30 years now you know where my nickname came from.

Comment

• Jordan
                            • Jun 2009

I couldn't play the second half of the video for some reason, but from what I saw it looked good, and not too sloppy either

Comment

• Baggin'
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Nov 2009

Nice...that platform is SOLID...what you got on top of it?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...