• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Important!!

So i have decided to do a little change up that might be a bit confusing but i have my reasons for doing this. As you might have seen i have deleted a LOT of my videos. That is because im switching the SpeedBag videos over to www.youtube.com/speedbagskunk. I will have all new videos on the new channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJFEiyPrHSk more videos of me breaking down punches and slowing things down a bit to teach more. I will have a couple videos showin the skunk skills lol but most will be "Baggin w/ SpeedBagSkunk" training videos.

However!!!
    the www.youtube.com/42047 will still be up and running but more of the 42047 productions starring me Zach Ruffo in my funny goofy twisted crazy weird sad smooth great awesome fantastic super dooper videos.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • goju
    • Aug 2009

sounds good... nice one

Comment

• Jordan
      • Jun 2009

can't wait

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Good idea man. You've got a serious side and a not so serious side.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...