Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goju
    • Aug 2009

Today i went up the gym with my son to have a blast at what MD showed me, and i showed my son the 360 spin lol .. and he was like dad you have to film that , so i just had enough battery life on my phone.. its far from perfect but im still learning haha.... oh the the 2nd time the bag almost came off the s hook lol
    Last edited by goju; 11-07-2009, 10:53 AM. Reason: spelling
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Goju, you nailed the 360 at 24 seconds with an O-TES. Well done mate!

So how's your son's skills coming along?

Comment

• goju
      • Aug 2009

Thanks vin, i dont often practice the 360 as there is so much more i need to learn first, but where i hadnt seen my son for a couple of weeks i kind of showed off by trying that 360 lol .. and 9 times out of 10 i never pull it off.. but today i seemed to be getting it haha.. as for my son he has not been bagging for a couple of weeks.. but he was trying some elbow strikes today.. getting a bit frustrated, but he's the kind of kid who thinks he should be able to do things first time hehe.. but were gonna keep bagging and hopefully be good some day.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Right on Goju!!!! 360 spins in da house!! Now it's my turn to ask how the hell do you do those? lol!
        sigpic

Comment

• goju
          • Aug 2009

hehe thanks MD.. to your question mate, im not really sure on how to answer it lol.. the only thing i did was OTES then spin on the spot and hope for the best. I really dont have enough experience to be able to advise fellow baggers on how to do things.. all i do is watch, read, and listen to you guys here and then go try.. i so wish i could help more MD, seeing as you you were so kind to make that vid for me

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by goju View Post
            hehe thanks MD.. to your question mate, im not really sure on how to answer it lol.. the only thing i did was OTES then spin on the spot and hope for the best. I really dont have enough experience to be able to advise fellow baggers on how to do things.. all i do is watch, read, and listen to you guys here and then go try.. i so wish i could help more MD, seeing as you you were so kind to make that vid for me
            No worries brother! I'll eventually learn it. It's reealy cool to see you've already started learning that move. Very impressive!My guess is, if you can do a spinning bacfist efficiently, you can do spinning elbows..just a guess. I'm thinking your karate training has come into play here. Again, no worries and I embedded the video for you.

sigpic

Comment

• MP76
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Nov 2009

That last one was perfect!
              Well Done!
              MP76

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Great spin It's harder than it looks, at least for me it is

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...