• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Speed Bag Truck gets an upgrade

Skunk and I met up with spinsmashpop at his gig in Orlando yesterday. Really cool time.. let's just say when you combine 2 trucks, 3 speed bag platforms, 3 speed bag maniacs, and 1 train horn, things get a bit crazy

Attached Files
    Last edited by Tim; 10-22-2009, 08:44 PM.
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Great stuff, tks for posting these.

Comment

• MikeTarheel
      • Sep 2009

Is that the Skunk in Grey Plaids!!! (where is the 'laugh my Charlie Horse Away icon??).....

Not Even You, Skunk, can Pull That Off! A high-heeled Black Sneaker with Super Cool velcro strapping MIGHT have given you SOME PURCHASE... but NO... That Get-Up Don't Fly.

We're going Charter Fishing here tomorrow so I have to retire. I hope I can sleep after seeing this, I will just think about Other Things.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yeah Tim! Great footage! Skunk tearing up 3 bags in a minute, and then tearing me a new one with the Hummer's train horn! OK folks, if you couldn't tell, me getting blown to the ground by the train horn was a skit!
        "Multi-bag speed bag hangs" are the way to go! Especially with great baggers and bros like Tim and Skunk!
        3 BAGS UP! 3 BAGS UP!
        SEE HOW THEY HIT! SEE HOW THEY HIT!
        They roll and they link and they elbow strike,
        They spin and you know they are always psyched!
        To bag and then bag into the night!
        3 BAGS UP! 3 BAGS UP!
        (3 BLIND MICE)

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

hahah nice footage tim- haha- that horn sounds like a tugboat! looks like fun guys!

Comment

• atgatt
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Tim, thanks for posting. Is there any footage of you and Spin hitting too?

*Warning* I noticed one platform had a box on top of it. If that box was filled with books, I have a patent on that "design".

Comment

• Biff
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

What a trifecta! Looks and sounds like you guys had a of a time.

Looking forward to the videos, Tim.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2007

The videos are wicked Tim. Nice bag work like always from the Skunk, and that horn, it's louder than a train!

Comment

• The Baggist
                  Vert Baggin' Master
                  • May 2009

Super Cool!!! Thats gotta be the most expensive portable speed bag platform ever!!! ha ha

Comment

• Speedbag
                    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks like an awesome (Wizard) truck upgrade. Sorry I missed it. The Hummer is just to cool. I'd like to see Spin and Tim hitting on the Hummer bag.
                    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Check out this picture of Tim. Look closely. What seems strange? Maybe it's Skunk's foot in a mid-air bag kick!! Haha!
                      BAGS and FEET UP!
                      By the way..... I have footage of the XXS Everlast bag Skunk brought being punched by Skunk. First off, the bag ain't that easy to hit. You can relax on it a bit and get in the groove. But to fly at your own top speed is a challenge. I have to say, on this planet, I don't think you will find a clip of a speed bag being hit faster. Like I said, it isn't easy to hit that XXS bag. But Skunk got it going faster than any other bag I've ever seen hit.
                      It was complete insanity!
                      I'll post soon....
                      BAG ON!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
                        Tim, thanks for posting. Is there any footage of you and Spin hitting too?
                        Skunk has extensive footage including all 3 of us hitting at once, he brought his tripod. I had the hand held camera so was pretty limited in regards to what I could record I gotta get a tripod. Skunk should have it up in a few days (it's a lot of footage, may take a while to sort through it all).

*Warning* I noticed one platform had a box on top of it. If that box was filled with books, I have a patent on that "design".
                        Haha, my patent is on the full size 80lb heavy bag I think that was actually a box of tools. It would have been spectacular had it fallen off the platform.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...