• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
    THANKS ALAN!!!! Someday I hope I can be as relaxed as you when your punching especially to music.

MUCHO Appreciation B.T.!!! I realized a couple of days ago that I spaced off your San Francisco show man that really sucks!!! A great opportunity missed!!! Hope it was a GREAT SHOW!!
    Sorry Baggist but Missing a clean shot at being in the Speed Bag Truck for a while with BT and seeing the Foreigner show will cost you six demerits. That's just the way it is.....
    Last edited by Speedbag; 10-15-2009, 07:15 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• The Baggist
      Vert Baggin' Master
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      Sorry Baggist but Missing a a clean shot at being in the Speed Bag Truck for a while with BT and seeing the Foreigner show will cost you six demerits. That's just the way it is.....
      AHHH, your right ALAN that's what I deserve....why you gotta rub salt in the wounds!!!!

Comment

• MikeTarheel
        • Sep 2009

Do you wiggle your ears while you do this, too?

Comment

• The Baggist
          Vert Baggin' Master
          • May 2009

Originally posted by MikeTarheel View Post
          Do you wiggle your ears while you do this, too?
          HA HA, I can only wiggle the right one so far, but I'll get the left after I learn to walk and chew gum at the same time!! Thanks MIKE!!!

Comment

• MikeTarheel
            • Sep 2009

HA HA, I can only wiggle the right one so far, but I'll get the left after I learn to walk and chew gum at the same time!! Thanks MIKE!!!
            Ha! I'm trying to focus on the ear-wiggling because I don't want my girlfriend getting any 'interesting ideas' about these 'reverse elbows'.

Knee Reversals, we can talk about that on the DEB's.

I'm in Enough Trouble as it is, Mate!

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I was watching Rocky Greiners first vid where he does some cool behind the back elbows. I'm no Rocky so I just tried to flip them into my style. Its pretty slow and sloppy but when I get used to doing them I won't have to watch the bag so they will look more backwards than sideways. Sorry the vid quality is weird for some reason.
              Holy cow, that was SLICK. Seriously. Great work. I gotta give that a try. I've been trying to pick up some double bump stuff. but that is just taking it to a whole new level.

Comment

• doublefist
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jun 2009

Sweet ... Sweet... and more Sweet

Comment

• The Baggist
                  Vert Baggin' Master
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  Holy cow, that was SLICK. Seriously. Great work. I gotta give that a try. I've been trying to pick up some double bump stuff. but that is just taking it to a whole new level.
                  Originally posted by doublefist View Post
                  Sweet ... Sweet... and more Sweet
                  THanks Tim and Doublefist!!!! Yeah the bump stuff can open up some new dimensions of the bag but its really hard to get speed and power into them but with enough practice anything is possible(except hitting as fast as SKUNK)!!!! Hope you get some new footage up soon Tim, its been a while!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...