Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goju
    • Aug 2009

oh yea ive seen that vid hehe.. well the 2 bags ive been looking have 2 sizes.. http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/ever...peed-bags.html
    8x5 small / 9x6 med.. so in your vid, thats the 9x6 med bag ? if so..did they have them in stock ? or was it pre-order like my rival bag .. had to wait 10 days for that to come

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by goju View Post
      oh yea ive seen that vid hehe.. well the 2 bags ive been looking have 2 sizes.. http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/ever...peed-bags.html
      8x5 small / 9x6 med.. so in your vid, thats the 9x6 med bag ? if so..did they have them in stock ? or was it pre-order like my rival bag .. had to wait 10 days for that to come
      Yes that's the 9x6 medium.

Sugar Rays got that wrong on their site mate. A 9x6 is classed as a small bag and the 8x5 is XS. Actually, a 10x7 is classed as a medium bag. Maybe someone can confirm this is correct.

You have to be careful with Sugar Rays. Before placing an order, phone them and ask have they got the size you want. I waited a month for my Cleto Reyes. However I did call them when ordering the Everlast 8x5 but still ended up with the wrong size.

Just watch your ears, the bloke on the other end shouts like your a million miles away.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Sorry mate, yes they had them in stock, I waited a few days for delivery.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
          Just watch your ears, the bloke on the other end shouts like your a million miles away.
          haha....There are a couple people in my life that are like that....it never fails, they have the loudest cell phone, their outgoing message nearly causes you to drive off the road, their cell phone connection is always impeccable, and they are always very nice and mean no harm so you can't really get on them about it!
          haha......

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
            haha....There are a couple people in my life that are like that....it never fails, they have the loudest cell phone, their outgoing message nearly causes you to drive off the road, their cell phone connection is always impeccable, and they are always very nice and mean no harm so you can't really get on them about it!
            haha......
            SSP, I know what your saying. It's not as if I can start shouting back either. My sister is the same, I find myself holding the phone away from my ear. The good thing is, I can tell her to stop shouting. Ha ha!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...