• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Pics for RenoRattler

I was trying to upload pics of the posters and my tattoo for RenoRattler but I'm having no luck
    Last edited by metaldad; 09-25-2009, 11:00 AM.
    sigpic
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    I was trying to upload pics of the posters and my tattoo for RenoRattler but I'm having no luck
    You probably have to downsize them. Check the info. out the forum that tells you the max size of all types of pictures. It comes up when you choose to add a picture. The pic won't upload if it's too large.
    If you are Mac, there is an option in iPhoto. Select a picture so it is the only one you are viewing, then up in the "File" menu, choose "Export". It will bring up a box of options. That's where you have to choose the correct one, and save to your desktop. With some choices, Mac puts little folders on the desktop. I can't remember the names, but they all tie in to the exported pic. It is kind of annoying. Once you have found your down sized pic, click on it and then hold down the "apple" key and hit "i". That brings up a box that tells you the size and kind of pic.
    If you are pc, I don't know. But you still have to make the pic sized correctly.
    fun fun fun....

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      You probably have to downsize them. Check the info. out the forum that tells you the max size of all types of pictures. It comes up when you choose to add a picture. The pic won't upload if it's too large.
      If you are Mac, there is an option in iPhoto. Select a picture so it is the only one you are viewing, then up in the "File" menu, choose "Export". It will bring up a box of options. That's where you have to choose the correct one, and save to your desktop. With some choices, Mac puts little folders on the desktop. I can't remember the names, but they all tie in to the exported pic. It is kind of annoying. Once you have found your down sized pic, click on it and then hold down the "apple" key and hit "i". That brings up a box that tells you the size and kind of pic.
      If you are pc, I don't know. But you still have to make the pic sized correctly.
      fun fun fun....
      Thanks Brian. I sawthat my pics were actually 2.0mb not kb. Whoops..Looks like we are a go now. Ok here's the pics of the posters from both Cooler movies and my tat. I got the tat in '94 and it's Goku's spirit and Gohan performing the three handed KAMEHAMEHA to destroy Cell. One of the coolest moments in the series and yes I teared up. I'm a wuss. Remember, Gohan's arm was broken by a blast in his fight with Cell and Goku had sacrificed himself trying to destroy Cell. The most awesome moment was when Gohan finally goes into a rage and starts wiping out all of the Cell jr's and laying the major beatdown on Cell himself. AHH..Geekdom. The tat definitely needs a touchup. Oh no I'm doing it again....don't get me started on Godzilla or Johnny Sokko!!lol
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

• RenoRattler
        • Sep 2009

That's awesome! Geekdom is a great thing. Nothing wrong with it at all.

I've been considering a Goku powering up a Kamehameha blast on my back or chest.

Comment

• RenoRattler
          • Sep 2009

Oh yeah, my desktop.....
          Attached Files

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
            Oh yeah, my desktop.....
            Ok....you officially RULE!!!!!!!! Have you seen "Godzilla:Final Wars" or as I playfully call it "Destroy All Monsters 2004"?Or even "Gamera The Brave"? Oh boy...here we go...lol
            sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

That's awesome! Geekdom is a great thing. Nothing wrong with it at all.

I've been considering a Goku powering up a Kamehameha blast on my back or chest.
              Ah,that would be extremely cool... which Super Saiyan form would he be in? 1, 2, 3 4 or 5?
              sigpic

Comment

• RenoRattler
                • Sep 2009

Ok....you officially RULE!!!!!!!! Have you seen "Godzilla:Final Wars" or as I playfully call it "Destroy All Monsters 2004"?Or even "Gamera The Brave"? Oh boy...here we go...lol
                Haha.

I don't think I've seen Final Wars. It's been a while since I've seen any. I used to seek them out, and watch as many as I could. But work has gotten extremely busy for me over the last few years...

I have seen a few Gamera movies. Japanese cinema is so awesome.
                Ah,that would be extremely cool... which Super Saiyan form would he be in? 1, 2, 3 4 or 5?
                It will probably be pre-Super Saiyan.

Comment

• Kyle
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2006

the last eppisode i ever saw of this show was where they fought Frieza and i really liked it

Comment

• metaldad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2007

Haha.

I don't think I've seen Final Wars. It's been a while since I've seen any. I used to seek them out, and watch as many as I could. But work has gotten extremely busy for me over the last few years...I have seen a few Gamera movies. Japanese cinema is so awesome

It will probably be pre-Super Saiyan.
                    . "Final Wars" is last Godzilla film made, it's like a re-imagining of "Destroy All Monsters", with a cameo by the American Godzilla and yes the two fight. Not bad, just kind of been there done that but still cool to watch. "Gamera The Brave" came out in 2006 I Think. "Gamera 3 The Revenge of Iris" was the last Gamera movie I saw and they totally made the big turtle look and act a lot meaner which was cool as hell. Have you checked out "The Machine Girl"? Completely over the top violent! or even "The Story of Ricky"?
                    Nice. I f you get it post a pic

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                    the last eppisode i ever saw of this show was where they fought Frieza and i really liked it
                    THE classic, epic battle of the series by far! Frieza sounds like less of a cartoon character in the Japanese version
                    Last edited by metaldad; 09-26-2009, 07:08 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Oh yeah, my desktop.....

That's one mean Godzilla..... oh geez, there goes Tokyo.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• RenoRattler
                        • Sep 2009

"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, He pulls the spitting high tension wires down..."

Comment

• metaldad
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Apr 2007

...History shows a gain and again how nature points out the folly of man......a Godzilla! My bedroom wall. I think the poster of Godzilla vs King Ghidora would make an awesome but expensive tattoo............minus the sub of course
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

• RenoRattler
                            • Sep 2009

...History shows a gain and again how nature points out the folly of man......a Godzilla! My bedroom wall. I think the poster of Godzilla vs King Ghidora would make an awesome but expensive tattoo............minus the sub of course
                            Nice!

And that would be a serious tattoo...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...