• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Wow... thanks.... Jon Bush is a great singer. I wish I had his ability.
    I didn't throw ya for a loop with that one did I? Seriously, the track is stuck in my head....the riff is totally Pantera, the vocals have a Jon Bush influence and the feel of the track is old school Metallica. When I have time I try to practice the main riff. I wish i could play lead........one day
    sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

I just put a lead on it and doubled it a la Randy Rhoads. I wanted to do more to improve it as it is a demo and had some cool ideas to make it better for skunks fight. But I have been too busy and am back on the road now. I am sending skunk the new version and maybe one of us will post it. Or I'll post it on you tube with some random vid stuff Or I'll video myself screaming along to it... It is easy to play though.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        I just put a lead on it and doubled it a la Randy Rhoads. I wanted to do more to improve it as it is a demo and had some cool ideas to make it better for skunks fight. But I have been too busy and am back on the road now. I am sending skunk the new version and maybe one of us will post it. Or I'll post it on you tube with some random vid stuff Or I'll video myself screaming along to it... It is easy to play though.
        I gotta say it IS A DAMN CATCHY riff!! I really can't get it out of my head! THANKS ALOT MAN LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...