• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Speed Bag Scissorhands -"Scissorhands 360" promo video

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPEED-BAG-SCISSORHANDS/55401002968?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts http://twitter.com/SpeedBagScissorhttp://www.speedbagscissorhands.c...

check out my movies at www.SpeedBagScissorhands.com
  • The Baggist
    Vert Baggin' Master
    • May 2009

Great Stuff Scissorhands!!!!......But you are seriously making me fricken DIZZY!!!! ha ha

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

haha thanks buddy. great work yourself!!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hey Scissorhands, great to see you on the Forum. Man, your skills are growing at killer speed! Glad to see you're still rippin' it.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks so much Alan and ill always thank you for helping me when i first started. I appreciate you being there for me on the phone and giving me confidence. I hit the bag everyday and still loving it! Your book and dvd is amazing!!!

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Hey scissor, great vid.

You can embed videos by using the [ youtube ](video id) [/ youtube] tag (take the spaces out)

Like this:

That's a cool outdoor platform too.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
              Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks T! ill try that next time - !

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Hey scissor, great vid.

You can embed videos by using the [ youtube ](video id) [/ youtube] tag (take the spaces out)

Like this:

That's a cool outdoor platform too.
                Hey Scissorhands: I gotta say your "cross handed outro stances in your clips rock! "Yeah, I slice and dice the bag" haha.....
                Great vids, great spins, great baggin' skills....and yes, I will be working on that in your and Skunk's footsteps!
                So... in the "picture and video" section, Tim explains how to embed video. I have done it successfully many times as long as I go back to this post....

It is cool to have the clip right there in your post....
                BAG ON!!!!!
                Oh yeah... I am a Jersey boy too! Parsippany to be exact. I have been in LA the past 15 years but NJ is where I grew up....
                Where you at???

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                  Spin Master

• Aug 2008

nowayyy bro jersey too huh! im at the jersey shore- ocean twp. next to asbury park and long branch- exit 105 gsp! ive been to L.A. once and loved it.
                  I love making my speed bag movies people around here seem to get a kick out of it. I even have t-shirts . i guess im obsessed and messed up in the head. lolo. what do you do out in cali?

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
                    nowayyy bro jersey too huh! im at the jersey shore- ocean twp. next to asbury park and long branch- exit 105 gsp! ive been to L.A. once and loved it.
                    I love making my speed bag movies people around here seem to get a kick out of it. I even have t-shirts . i guess im obsessed and messed up in the head. lolo. what do you do out in cali?
                    I is a rock drummer. Currently with the band Foreigner. Also semi-currently with Billy Idol. Was with Ozzy, Slash, and many others over the years.
                    I just hooked up with Tim and Skunk at Tim's house and then we all went to the Foreigner show. Lots of fun.
                    We are all messed in the head a bit with this speed bag thing. I just started last year (Sept). I have a bunch of clips of on youtube. I have also spent 3 occasions with Alan Kahn in the Foreigner speed bag truck. they get the gear out, and get the baggin' goin'! We were just in Atlantic City. We will be back in NJ somewhere soon. I posted all the tour dates the other day here....
                    BAG ON! Great skills Scissor!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

wow thats awesome bro!!! youre a regular rock star! awesome and great band!Iven seen your videos and the speed bag truck- sick stuff bro! youre really getting good fast.
                      I got started in all this by watching alan and skunk. I hungout w/ skunk in nyc last fall and spoke to alan many times on the phone. he was nice enough to send me his book and dvd. now im totally hooked. .its so cool to meet you and to have friends all over the country with the same die hard interests.I we gotta all get together one day and hit. that would be sick!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...