Video of Speed Bag Skunk and Brian Tichy

Brian Tichy on the speed bag:

Skunk lights it up , while Brian looks on in awe:

Skunk smokin' the bag:

Brian hits the newly christened "Melon Ball":

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks like speed bag heaven if you ask me. Man that board hits rock solid! That "melon bag" is an interesting shape. Where was the Timster hitting?
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• The Baggist
      Vert Baggin' Master
      • May 2009

You guys are really shredding! Great Pics and Vids!.......But there is definitely some missing TIM footage.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

To quote the late Dimebag!! GET YER PULL!! Man you guys are having a blast! Wish I was there!
        sigpic

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Looks like speed bag heaven if you ask me. Man that board hits rock solid! That "melon bag" is an interesting shape. Where was the Timster hitting?

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
          You guys are really shredding! Great Pics and Vids!.......But there is definitely some missing TIM footage.
          All this vid was done on my camera, so for the most part I was the one shooting it. I think both Skunk and Brian have footage of me on their cameras... it should surface at some point in the near future. That said I enjoy watching these guys hit as much as I like to punch myself. We were in the garage for about 5 HOURS NON STOP , and I've got to tell you it FLEW BY.

I ALMOST added a 3rd platform the day before .. that would have been wild, 3 baggers making a racket non-stop. Hmmm... birthday coming soon and Sports Authority has that sweet Everlast adjustable platform for only $100 ...

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          To quote the late Dimebag!! GET YER PULL!! Man you guys are having a blast! Wish I was there!
          I wish you and all our other bagging friends could have been there. The more the merrier, especially with the speed bag, just wait until you see the footage skunk has. We've got to get some kind of group get together going ... more on that later.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

TIm... I will check my footage and get it going soon... I have been swamped with the tour, traveling, going home to see my kids, and finishing up studio stuff while at home...
            But soon come....
            The time did fly. It was a blast.....
            For now.. check out the new post I will add of Skunk bagging to Double Vision....

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
              TIm... I will check my footage and get it going soon... I have been swamped with the tour, traveling, going home to see my kids, and finishing up studio stuff while at home...
              No rush , as a family man myself, I know what has to take priority.

It was very interesting to see the life of a rock star, believe me , I have a new appreciation for what an artist such as yourself has to deal with!

Comment

• Kyle
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2006

man would love to see these guys bag in person...i feel like i could learn alot from you guys...maybe one day one of you guys will find your way up north or ill somehow find my way down there!
                ________
                CHEAP GLASS BONGS
                Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  No rush , as a family man myself, I know what has to take priority.

It was very interesting to see the life of a rock star, believe me , I have a new appreciation for what an artist such as yourself has to deal with!
                  And as you saw, he handles it all with grace and humility. The back stage mayhem is full of people that want some face time and the aftershow hours are filled with fans of all sorts. BT is cool with all of them, without pretentiousness or any airs of rock starness.

here's a few more pics from Michigan.
                  Attached Files
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    And as you saw, he handles it all with grace and humility. The back stage mayhem is full of people that want some face time and the aftershow hours are filled with fans of all sorts. BT is cool with all of them, without pretentiousness or any airs of rock starness.
                    Alan - you absolutely correct. I have the identical impression.

I noticed how he took time to interact with each of the after-show fans, never slighting anyone, and making sure he talked with everyone. He is down-to-earth, "regular guy", in addition to being a fantastic drummer and performer (and now, a damn good bagger).

Kudos, BT

Comment

• Kyle
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2006

great vids i only wished u guys had every second on tape. hahaha
                      ________
                      Vaporizer
                      Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...